Chapter Eight

Warning: THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTLE MORE INTAMATE THAN OTHERS. FOREWARNING THAT IF YOU'RE NOT OF AN APROPRIATE AGE, YOU PROBABLY SHOULD REFRAIN. For anyone else, ENJOY!xx

Harry's POV:

Her tiny frame stands engulfed in my arms. Originally I had set this all up not knowing that I'd be going to dinner with her but thankfully it worked out. Now she's mine, Blythe is finally mine and I won't do anything to mess it up again. "What are you thinking so hard about?" her adorable accent knocks me out of my thoughts, her eyes peering at me. "Nothing love" I kiss her forehead and tighten my grip on her. I inhale a gust of her lovely perfume, Alien I think, as we look at the flickering candles and the twinkling stars. I feel her shutter as a freezing breeze blows by us. "Cold?" I whisper into her ear. She nods and sinks back into me so that there is hardly any space in between us. "Let's go" spinning her to face me I bring her hand up to my lips and graze my lips over her knuckles. The light from the candles reveals the slight blush that sits on her high cheekbones, bringing a smirk to my lips. "What's so funny?" she cocks her head to the side, the breeze blowing her brown curls all around. "You" I lean down and set a gentle kiss on her plump cinnamon tasting lips. Our smiles are both evident as we pull away, me taking her hand in mine and walking her down the bridge into the deserted park.

We walk hand in hand through the busy streets of London, people point at us and take photos but I'm completely used to that. At first, it bothered me that wherever I went, a photograph of me ended up on the internet or the tele the next day. But now I'm immune to all the attention, I've grown quite fond of it actually. We graze infront of the club, it's about midnight and it's absolutely packed. The paps go mental when they see us together. I sling my arm around her shoulders and pull her in close in a protective manor. I peak at her and a huge yawn is stiffled by her shaking hands. She pears up at me and blinks her long black lashes. "Can we just go home, I'm tired" she asks and her lips tingle my ear. I press my lips to her temple, "Of course love" and bringing her closer into me, we stalk away from the crowded entrance of the club.

Blythe's POV:

I can't hide the huge yawn that escapes me. All of the paps are screaming and yelling at us, Harry doesn't seem startled at all but to be honest I'm a little frightened. I stand up on the ball of my high heels and put my lips to Harry's ear. "Can we just go home, I'm tired" I ask and balance myself on his sturdy frame. He leans down and presses his lips to my temple, making me shutter under the touch of his perfect lips. "Of course love" he whispers pulling me close into him and down the street, away from all the commotion. I love the way he holds me closely into him, like if he lets go I'll disappear. Harry's driver that he planned on using for after we got drunk at the club is waiting around the corner for us in a crisp black suit with a heavy overcoat on since it's quite chilly outside. He smiles at me and nods as I slide into the plush black leather seats. Mm it's warm in here, thank goodness for seat heaters. "Come 'ere" Harry pulls me into his lap and I curl up into a ball and put my head in the crook of his neck as I nuzzle in close to him. We're so silent that I can hear the thumping of my rabid heart through my chest, I've got to admit that I'm very nervous that this is happening right now. I hardly ever get anxious or nervous, not even when there is a big show or something. The silence suddenly breaks between us, "I meant it, please don't go" his voice low and husky, just plain sexy. I sit up and look at him, my fingers twirling a curl around them. "I know Hazz" I quickly take back my previous spot and continue to run my fingers through his hair as he rubs my back gently and plays with the curls that hang loosely around my face. The car comes to a hault a couple minutes later, shaking me from my dozing nap. "We're here" his moist lips set against my forehead, causing an immediate smile to form on my face. Good thing he can't see me in the dark because my cheeks are probably bright red. I stumble out of the car, Harry somewhat catching me while laughing, his dimples indented into his cheeks. He flirtatiously slings his arm around my waist and gives it a little squeeze making me shriek. He starts to chuckle and shake his head down at the stone cold ground as we walk step by step up the concrete stairs. The warm heated air greets us as an old loving friend that gives you warm hugs when they're most needed. I sigh and trapsie over to the awaiting elevator as Harry gingerly struts behind me in all of his gorgeousness.