Author's Note

[11.28.2021

yo, My name is Faith. I wrote this fan fiction when I was 13 years old, back in 2012. It's the first story I ever completed, and I was still going by Dani Fox back then.

Anyway, I was just reading some old work and kinda got a kick out of this one. So eh, let's do it.

Here's the 100% unedited Nikki Wolf Chronicles.]

Hello!

One night, I was trying to sleep, being tired and all. I'd been reading some stories on Wattpad, and looking for some Avengers fan fiction. I did find a few, and read two of them that night. They were amazing. Then, I couldn't help but think that all the plot was based on was the actual avenging-ness. Nothing after the Initiation.

So, with butterflies in my tummy and ideas racing through my head (you know that feeling?), I got my laptop out and started typing. The first chapter is what I have so far.

Who is my favorite Avenger, you may ask? Hawkeye, hands down. I was at the theatres, and I ask my friend who the guy with the bow is. She says it's Hawkeye, but I mistook her for saying 'hot guy.' Oh, and Iron Man is my second choice!

Anyway, I thought I would write this up. The cover I'm using is made by the wonderful @_marvelous (Steph!).

Please! Vote, comment, fan, and mostly, enjoy!

Question- Who is your favorite Avenger?