Walk on home.

(So before I deleted some chapters It was decided that Weiss would be the second girl and that shall remain the same. Just a heads up.)

Y/n pov]
A few weeks have passed since me and Yang started hanging out again. We made crappy jokes, went to Junior's and got drunk, well she did anyway, I was performing almost everytime we got there, I got to witness Jaune kick Cardins ass finally. But today is a  day I was dreading, Tai was coming to checknon Ruby and Yang cause Ozpin decided it would be a good idea to host a parent teacher visit sort of thing. Qrow's not coming cause he's on a mission as usual. Me and Griff have been decalling our private dorm, but it's mostly been me considering he's a Griffin, speaking of Griff I have him trained now so he listen's to my commands and I got mike making him some better armor.
Y/n:"Which one do you want Griff, Metallica or Pantera?" I asked Griff while holding posters for two of my favorite old school metal bands Griff walks up to the posters, sniffing both for a second before finally rubbing against the Metallica poster. "Good choice Griff." I said as I put the poster over his little bed. I was about to put the Pantera one over mine before I heard a knock on the door. I sighed and put down the poster before making my way to the door. The person on the other side knocked again this time a little harder.
Y/n:"Chill out I'm coming." I said as I gripped the door knob. I opened the door only to have my head knocked on by the Ice queen herself with an awful lot of firce behind it.
Y/n:"Ah mother fucker." I said while rubbing the small red mark on my head.
Weiss:" Oh sorry, I didn't no that you had the door open."
Y/n:"It's fine Weiss, so what's up?"
Weiss:"Well two things actu- make that three."
Y/n:" Oh geez, we're going to be here for awhile."
Weiss:"Shut it dolt!" She quickly retorted with a slight blush. She's been acting like this for awhile and it's not just her Blakes been like that too. Now I may not be the smartest person in beacon but I'm sure as hell not dense, I at least think I'm not anyway.
Y/n:"Well since this is going to take awhile come on in make yourself at home." I said as I stepped back stumbling on some bags that held my weapon sharpeners and falling on my bed hitting my head off of the handle of apocalypse.
Weiss:"Smooth." She said while walking over to a chair that was sitting over in the corner and bringing it closer to the bed and sitting down in it herself. I look over to her as she's still blushing a little bit before I sit up.
Y/n:"Alright so what's up?"
Weiss:"1 Why is your room such a mess especially the posters on the wall why did you put them sideways?"
Y/n:"That gets a simple answer, Renegade for life. Next."
Weiss:"O-k? You do know that today is the day your da- I mean Ruby and Yang's dad shows up right?"
Y/n:" Trust me I'm well aware of that, why do you think I still have the mask." I said pointing over to the mast sitting on my nightstand.
Weiss:"Alright last thing." She said her body tensing up a little bit as she looked down at her hands, her blush showing even more then before. I think I already know what she's going to say.
Weiss:"W-would you like to go to the dance with me?" Meh close enough.
Y/n:"Sure, I'd love to go to the dance with you." She jumped slightly at that word, her blush practically consuming her face.
Weiss:"G-great I-I'll see you there then." And she ran out of my room full speed, before coming back in and straightening out the posters before running out again.
Y/n:"Girls are so weird sometimes."
Summer:"Your one to talk." I turn around to see Summer sitting on my bed looking through my scroll.
Y/n:" You know. You've been very nosey ever since you could manifest yourself and grab things in the real world."
Summer:" I am your mother arnt I?"
Y/n:"Yeah but I need my own space. Anyway I need to get going classes are going to start up soon."I say as I grab my scroll from her and my mask from the counter. I refill Griff's water bowl before putting my mask on and leaving for class. [Decent sized time skip]
Y/n:"I'm going to need to have a word with Oz after today." I say as I head to my room to get Apocalypse. Ozpin had the idea of having me perform a song or two for all of beacon including the students parents and that prick. I grabbed apocalypse and went to the auditorium where the people I would be playing with were. We talked for a little bit and decided on two songs. One from one of my favorite old school metal bands ever and one I've been working on for awhile. After a few hours of setting up we were ready which was faster then ever, I barely had time to put my mask on before everyone filled in. I set the mic up and did a quick test making sure everyone could hear me even with my mask on.
Y/n:"Alright. It's clear you all can hear me so before we start this I have to give credit where credits due. This song is called. Walk." The crowd cheered as we began to play. (Play song at top) The crowd began to cheer loudly after jumping around. I keep forgetting what this is like after every show. It's so energizing seeing people enjoy what I've performed.
Y/n:"Alright everyone we're not done yet we got one more song for you, so put your hands in the fucking air! This song is one I've been working on for awhile now and when we leave this place the legends shall rise!" (play song below)

The crowd went wild again especially the girls, i felt like I couldn't hear anything afterwards. I went to go off stage when I heard the magic word.
Crowd:"Encore!!! Encore!!!!!" I was tempted to resist but I couldn't I guess the adrenaline is getting to me.
Y/n:"Hey try to keep up with this one." I told the others I was playing with. I walked up to the mic and cracked my neck. "You want an encore?!" The crowd yellled in excitement."I can't hear you!" They screamed at the top of there lungs and the second they began to calm down we started to play again.
(Play this song)

I'm guessing during the guitar solo when I was whipping my head back and forth my mask flew off cause some of the girls screamed even louder then before. When the song finished I practically passed out, this time was worse then any other, that was the fastest I've ever had to activate my semblance just for a song. The crowd was going wild, they were the only thing I could hear but sadly the only thing I could see was him. The mother fucker was in the front row next to my team starring at me with tears starting to form and his mouth agape. I got off the floor of the stage as quickly as I could and grabbed my mask while stumbling like a drunk trying to get off the stage. I managed to get away without the crowd following. The only one that knew what was gonna happen next other then me and Tai was Yang, and to be honest I want her to see what I'm going to do if he follows me. I looked at my right hand watching as it slowly gets covered by W/n in it's armor form.
Tai:"Y/n!" I heard him yell behind me. I got ready to back hand him. "I can't believe it's you!"
I heard him right behind me know, I activated all of my semblance and the second I sensed he was going to try to hug me I swung around full force, driving the back of my hand into his jaw, sending him crashing into the wall.
Yang:"Dad!" I looked up to see Yang running down the hall full speed towards him. "I thought I told you not to follow him."
Tai:"Why the fuck would you do that Y/n?!" I simply scoff as I turn around.
Y/n:"Oh please we both know what you did you big ol bitch."
Tai:"Why you!" He quickly got up despite Yang trying to calm him down. I turned around and grabbed his fist before he could punch me
(Like this)

and I returned it with a head but sending him stumbling backwards a bit then I uppercuted him sending him flying back and right onto his ass

and I returned it with a head but sending him stumbling backwards a bit then I uppercuted him sending him flying back and right onto his ass. I flipped Apocalypse around a few times as it switched to its scythe form and held it against his throat.
Y/n:"Try to speak to me or touch me again and I'll end you so fast Ruby's semblance will look like it's going at a snails pace." I said with venom flowing through my veins. He looked scared, no absolutely terrified and I was loving every second of it. I put my scythe away and walked back to my dorm as Yang yelled at Tai. Today wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be, maybe I won't have a talk with Oz. I then felt something drip from the back of my hand. I looked and saw that it was that fuckers blood running down the cold steel of the weapon. I shook my hand with full force shaking all of his blood off of it leaving nothing left to stain it. Then I felt something inside my hand and when I opened it I noticed a bunch of blood pour out, there were several deep cuts in my hand where my nails had dug into my skin. I shook off the light burning from my hand as I finally reached my dorm, when I entered I slammed the door close letting the sound resonate in the hallway as I wrapped up my hand to stop the bleeding.