Monsters

(Meme's)
I aimed Nova at the lady in the throne as she slowly began to stand her face white with black veins and markings all over it as she began walking towards me, the other 5 people at the table stood up as well, I could see a girl with Emerald green hair, a boy with Grey hair, a tall fairly built man, a scorpion faunus and another girl in a red dress with black hair as she looked me up and down with what appeared to be a seductive smirk. The woman kept approaching as I took a step back and aimed Nova straight at her face.
Y/n:"Get the fuck back!" I yelled as I prepared myself for a fight, I suddenly felt the urge to turn around only to see a massive Beowulf behind me. It swung its massive claws at me as I made W/n cover my dominant arm and blocked it's swing. Quickly I activated my semblance, turning Nova into its ax form and throwing it into the beasts skull making it stumble backwards as ai grabbed Apocalypse, and cut off its arms while it recoiled. It then charged at me it's head hanging low to try to ram me. I put my weapons away and charged at it, as it went to head butt me I grabbed Nova's handle and slid under it digging the blade into the beasts skull as I pulled its head underneath the rest of its body flipping it onto its back blocking the door and killing it. Quickly I decide to make my escape running towards the exit.. Only for that girl in red to appear in front of me gripping me by the throat as she also held a knife to my chest aimed straight for my heart.
??? : "Careful cutie~ last thing you'll want is this knife in your chest~"I swallowed hard as I looked her up and down, she wasn't bad looking at all really but that yandere attitude of hers was a massive turn off, that and her being a bad guy didn't help either.
???: "Easy Cinder. We need him remember. " Cinder sighed and pulled the knife away but instead just turned me around and hugged my back pinning my arms to my sides and pressing her breasts into my back. Now my face would be red from this if I hadn't already seen a girl naked trying to sleep with me. But still it was quiet embarrassing." I'm sorry about how Cinder's reacted. She's normally never like this. "I didn't say a word, I was more focused on how to get out of here, my arms were pinned and there's Grimm and these guys everywhere so for now I think buying my time is the best choice of action." Nothing to say huh. Well then I hope you know who informed us." She says pointing back to Cinder.
Cinder:" You didn't really see me but I was at all your concerts, always in the front row watching, waiting to see you without your mask. Then I did and I realized who you were, just how talented you were not only with music but in combat. I also know how you got those scars.~" I went to pull my hand away from her only for her to grab it and bend it backwards a little before straightening it out again. She moved it somewhere behind me and made it rub against something seemed to be dripping. "Just getting to hold you has me all hot and bothered~" she lightly bit on my neck which was exactly the opening I was looking for, I quickly jumped into the air and slammed her into the roof then back on the ground once we landed, I quickly take out all my weapons as I jump back from them, when I landed Cinder must have bit harder cause now there was a decent sized hole in my shoulder cause I could feel the burn of an open wound on air, but the adrenaline started numbing it as I got ready to brawl only to feel heavy breathing on my neck again, I look over my shoulder to see a pack of Ursa Majors behind me and then back in front of me to see that everyone now has there weapons trained on me. To be completely honest I felt like John Wick with how many weapons were surrounding me. Activating the agility portion of my semblance I spun around and sliced an Ursa's head off, and dodged two swings by 2 of the other Ursa's and some bullets from the green haired chicks shotguns, I run up another Ursa's paw as bullets follow behind me before eventually I jump off the Ursa's head and soar high into the air, only to see the  muscular guy jump up after me, I shoot at him as he goes to reach for me and instead I launch myself even higher using his arm. Looking up I blast through a skylight in the roof of the castle and start sliding down the side of it to the ground, I swap out my agility for my strength as I brace myself to hit the ground, when I did I made an at least 4 foot deep crater that was at least eight feet wide. I dust off my knees, cause I decided to do a super hero landing, which hurt like a bitch. I start to hear the door open as I swapped it from strength the speed as I immediately started running all my weapons at the ready in case they somehow caught up to me. After about 5 minutes of running I start to slow down before eventually dropping to my knees in exhaustion. Taking several deep heavy breathes I look back to see the castle barely even poking over the red horizon.
Y/n:"W-well shit.... First getting taken here, finding out I have a stalker who ripped open my shoulder, and now I'm stuck here." I suddenly start feeling a stinging sensation on both my stomach and back, I lift my shirt up a little and see bullet holes with blood oozing out of the wounds, I counted at least 8 shots had hit me." Stupid... Shotguns.... And there...... Buck... Shot.... Fuck. " I collapse onto my back barely even awake as I see my stalker approach me.
Cinder:"Aww. Is my special man hurt~ Don't worry... I'll take care of you~" Just before losing consciousness I could tell she was able to pick me up pretty easily, and she gave me a kiss, which wasn't gonna fly later on down the line.

(This is all I could come up with at the moment. Now please, don't be that guy and make me rush to finish my books. Life's hard enough without people yelling at me.