First day.

A/n:The poll thing has ended for the griffin and the team and here are the results.
5 man team won
Griffindor won.

Y/n pov]
Oz:"For the first time ever we shall have our first 5 man team." Everyone was in shock and whispering amongst themselves till Ozpin got there attention again. "As I was saying. This young man will be assigned to a team and seeing as how he's gotten so friendly to a few of one groups team members he shall be assigned to... team RWBY."
Y/n:"Oh ok tha... What?!"
Ozpin:"5's Welcome to beacon academy." He says before walking off. I just stood there in shock as I process what oz has just done to me.
Y/n:"Do I at least get me own room?!" I yell back to him before deciding to meet up with my new team.
(About 10 minutes later)
Yang:"So now that we're on a team." She quickly snaps to me. "Can you tell us your real name?"
Y/n:"Hold on let me think... how about no."
Ruby:" What About your face can we see that?"
Y/n:"No."
Weiss:"Why not?"
Y/n:"Cause I don't want to." I say as I walk past them and to the window. "Anyway wake me up when we got class." As I finish I open the window and climb out onto the nearby tree branch.
Weiss:"Why are you sleeping out there?"
Y/n:"I'm giving you the room. And as a precaution incase any of you get the idea to remove my mask while I sleep. Anyway good night." I finish as I look up to the stars before eventually falling asleep.
(The next morning)
???:"5's. 5's! 5'S!... Ruby whistle."
Ruby:"On it." Two voices said while I was asleep that is till a loud high pitched noise was heard causing me to almost fall off my branch if it weren't for Yang.
Y/n:"You can put me down now, or at least put me back on the branch."
Yang:"Naw I'm good." She said in a suggestive voice. I almost threw up hearing what she said. Actually I'm going to be completely honest, I did throw up. When she saw that she almost threw up as well but shook it off and then brought me back up to the branch.
Y/n:"Thank you for not dropping me. Anyway we should get going it's 8:55."
Ruby:"Quickly to class!" She says before her and the other girls run out of the room. I stay behind them look at the clock on my school to see it's 7:55 " There so gullible." I say before I take off my mask and head to the bathroom to splash some water on my face to wake me up a little more. I look up and see my reflection in the mirror my face scared to high heaven and back.

 I look up and see my reflection in the mirror my face scared to high heaven and back

(Replace with your face and add double the scars)
"One day. I will get payback Tai." I say before I put my mask back on and begin to walk to class. When I arrive I notice everyone already here except for the teacher. I went up to where my team was and began to wait for the teacher till I remembered something.
Y/n:"Hey Blake, do you think you could remind me to speak with Ozpin before the end of today?"
Blake:"Sure."
Y/n:"Thanks Blake you the best." She has a slight blush about what I just said and she tries to hide it behind her book but it wasn't her savior as I could still see a bit of the blush.
Summer:"What don't you just tell her how you feel."
Y/n thoughts:"Cause that's not what guys do, well at least not for awhile."
Summer:"Just say it before it's to late."
Y/n:"Mom no I'm going to take my time with this stuff, besides I'll have more time to focus on dating when i get payback for my face."
Summer:"If you keep focusing on that then you won't have a future like how you want." I just mentally roll my eyes and focus back on the real world, and just as the teacher walked in to.
Port:"Hello students my name is professor port." That's How class started at first it was interesting but it got super boring real quick. So boring that I actually fell asleep.
Yang pov]
I was sitting there starring off into the distance somewhat listening to what Port was saying when I saw that 5's was asleep. Even with his mask he looked cute sleeping. I decided now would be the best time to take of his mask. I begin to reach over and draw the rest of the teams attention as I'm doing so. Just as I was about to touch the mask 5's arm shot up and grabbed mine by the wrist.
5's:"I said don't touch my mask." He says before he let's go and resumes sleeping. I rub my wrist with my other hand before focusing back on class which just had port finish his story and began to move onto the fun part of class. The combat portion had begun, it was Weiss versus a Grimm. We were trying to support Weiss without interfering by cheering her on but every now and then she would yell at Ruby causing her to get distracted. Everyone was still cheering her on, well everyone except for 5's instead he just sat there watching the fight with only his red eye open. I looked at his eye closer till I noticed something, it was as though his eye was void of any sort of life as though it was dead inside. The longer I stared the more empty it seemed to be then I hit something, I thought it was even the smallest sign of good in him but all I felt was sadness and anger. Anger that seemed to be built up over the years and growing more and more with every second. I got chills after awhile and focused back on the fight. Weiss had just had her weapon thrown to the other side of the arena by the Grimm and it was about to finish her till she managed to roll out of the way, but before she could reach her weapon the Grimm nocked her down and was ready for a finishing blow. Everyone looked away expecting to hear Weiss scream but instead hear a loud thud and the sound of a hurt animal. Everyone looked up and saw, 5's in front of Weiss with the Grimm in a wall.
5's:"You good Snow White?"
Weiss:"Y-y-Yeah."
5's:"Do you want the honor of killing it or do you want to finish it?"
Weiss:"You can If you want." He just nods before helping Weiss up, the grimm bursts out of the wall and charges at them yet again only to be kicked by 5's into the air, then he punched it till the stomach of the Grimm broke open and it started to die. I got one good look at his left eye again before class had ended. This time it seemed as though he was actually happy. I gulped thinking about what makes him really happy and knowing that we have this kind of person on our team.
Y/n pov]
We were transitioning to lunch today when I caught Yang starring at me.
Y/n:"Take a picture it will last longer." I say making her snap out of her trance.
Blake:"Hey 5's." I turn towards Blake who was to my right. "You said you wanted to speak with Ozpin."
Y/n:"Oh yeah thanks Blake, I completely forgot." I said before I made my way to Oz's office.
(Meanwhile)
Blake pov]
When I looked into 5's golden eye I was expecting to see the usual story they held within them but it seemed... different for him, it was as though he had burned away anything from his past. He was like a blank canvas waiting to be filled with beautiful artwork but never got the chance to be used and never will. I could tell by the way Yang was looking at him earlier that she had the same feeling but as far as I know she only looked into his red eye.
Yang:"Let me guess tried to figure out what kind of person he is by looking into his eyes."
Blake:"Yeah, but there was something wrong with it."
Yang:"Let me guess there was nothing to learn was there."
Blake:"No it was as if he got rid of it all."
Yang:" Yeah I noticed a similar feeling, it felt like if I kept starring I would become as angry as a bull, d depressed like a rejected girl on prom night."
Y/n pov]
Y/n:"So Oz, of all the teams you could have put me on, why team RWBY!" I yelled at him kinda pissed.
Oz:"Because, I knew about your relationship with Ruby and Yang back when you were a child, and I also noticed how nice you were to me.Belladonna and ms.Schnee. So I decided to put you on the team you have the most friends in."
Y/n:"I would hardly call me and Yang siblings or friends for that matter, in fact I left that family for a reason I didn't need to grow up with my life beaten out of me every day and night."
OZ:"Well now is now and the past is the past, it's time for a fresh start."
Y/n:"The only reason I would give those two a fresh start was if the somehow end up deserving it from me, and that's very unlikely for that ass I called Dad."
Oz:"I didn't expect you to forgive him for now I would like you to try and become friends with both your siblings or at least give her a chance to earn it."
Y/n:"I'll think about it. Now two more things Oz."
Oz:"Hm. What would those be?"
Y/n:"1 I want my own separate dorm just for me. 2 I want to be able to keep my pet Griffin with me."
Oz:"Done and done, Mr.Rose by tomorrow your private dorm should be all set for you and your griffin may stay as long as you keep him in check."
Y/n:"Thank you Oz, and I'd prefer it if you called me 5's. You never know who might be listening." I say as I begin to walk back towards the elevator leading down to the main hallways where I met up with my team and headed to the next class. Glynda Goodwitch was the teacher for this session which just so happened to be about person versus person combat. I took what Oz said into consideration as class began. Half way through Yang wanted to battle me which I accepted. I went and got my gear on and brought out Nova as my weapon of choice for this match.
Y/n:"Hey Yang." I yelled to her as she finally got into the arena.
Yang:"Yeah?"
Y/n:"If you can beat me without firing a shot from your gauntlets, I'll let you know who's under the mask." I said and it got her attention she began to smirk as both our auras were shown on the screen above the arena.
Glynda:"3...2...1...Begin!" With that we both charged at each other I was spinning Nova in front of me when ever Yang attacked to block her strike, cause even with increased strength she'd still send me into a wall. I blocked one more attack and swiped at her with nova causing her to jump back to dodge it, I knew she felt like she was at a disadvantage so I decided to make it harder for myself.
Y/n:"How about this, if you can beat me at all I'll let you know who I am." She smiled when I said that and immediately started firing blast after blast at me, but I managed to cut them all in half before Yang ran up to me and hit me in the stomach and into a wall. I look at my scroll and notice my aura was now in the yellow. Yang knew what she was doing but she also knew I wasn't going to make it easy for her. I use half of my semblance to throw Nova at Yang and run after it. She dodged nova but wasn't prepared for me to elbow her in the stomach draining her aura down to the yellow quickly. I ran around her and grabbed nova and started to swing at her barely missing each time, then Yang froze up and grabbed Nova's blade. She looked at it the saw a small piece of yellow on it. Upon closer inspection I realized it was a piece of her hair, I quickly activated all of my semblance as she did the same and went on the offensive forcing me to either dodge her strikes or block them with nova. She eventually knocked nova out of my hand and was about to finish me till I managed to leg sweep her and quickly kick her away effectively draining her aura down to the red.
Glynda:"And that's the match, 5's is the winner." I sighed in relief knowing my secret was still safe before I fell down on the ground taking in deep breaths.
Ruby:"That was awesome!" I look up and see Ruby helping Yang up before making there way over to me.
Yang:'That was one hell of a fight."
Y/n:"Yeah you can say that again, oh and I got some news for you all.
RWBY:"What?"
Y/n:"I get to keep my griffin."
Ruby:"Woah really!" I nod to answer her before Weiss grabs my attention.
Weiss:"I'm surprised Ozpin let you keep it, after all it is a Grimm."
Y/n:"Weiss that's like saying all Faunus are evil, you can't judge a book by its cover." I say Blake smiles at me after I say that, I start to get up and get a little help from Blake as Ruby and Weiss were helping Yang walk back to the dorm.
Blake:"So did you mean it?"
Y/n:"Mean what?"
Blake:"What you said earlier about the Faunus not being all evil."
Y/n:"Yeah I did cause I met some really nice Faunus and some that were complete assholes, but I believe you are one of the nicest ones I've met so far." She stared at me in shock.
Blake:"How did you know?"
Y/n:"Simple bows don't twitch that and it kinda slipped off a bit in the middle of the night and I caught a glimpse of your cat ear, but don't worry your secrets safe with me." She smiled a bit and we kept walking before I decided something. "Y/n."
Blake:"What?"
Y/n:"That's my name, it's Y/n Rose. But just like what I'm doing with your secret I expect you to do the same for me otherwise well karma. The only person who you can say my name around are Ruby and Ozpin but only when it's you and them." She nods a little before eventually resting her head on my shoulder. After about three more minutes of walking we reached the dorm, and when we arrived there in the middle was my griffin just laying down in a mess of Blake's books and some of Weiss's clothing.
Weiss:"Hey, why you little. Go get out of here, go on git." She said trying to scare the Grimm off of her stuff. I stepped in between the two and looked into its eyes in it I could see a younger me, meaning that me and this Grimm had a special connection, I managed to convincer to get up so Weiss could get her stuff.
Ruby:"So what are you going to name it?"
Y/n:"I haven't thought about that so I'm not sure."
Yang:"Why not Griffindor." Everyone including the Grimm looked at her till I spoke up.
Y/n:"I like it." Griffindor nods agreeing with me before everyone decides to change into there sleep wear, except for me of course, and head to sleep. I crawled out onto my branch and got settled as I slowly drifted off into sleep.

A/n:Taa fucking daa everyone yet another chapter in this story. Now is yet another poll but this is for your love interest. Here are a list of a few girls I figured might get chosen also as a bonus you can choose harem and as a precaution, just so I don't get anyone yelling at me if there character wasn't picked, if there is even remotely a tie it will automatically become a harem with all the girls said. If the girl you want isn't up there then list them in the comments. Now you should know what to do.

Nora

Phyrra

Neo

Blake

Weiss

Cinder

Emerald

Velvet

Coco

Penny.

Again if the girl you want is not up there feel free to comment them the same goes for harem cause we all know harem rules. I'll give you till this upcoming Wednesday to vote so choose what you will. Anyway I'll see all you beautiful people next time bye.