Late night rock

A/n: Before we begin this chapter I shall announce the winners of the polls.
Who is your girl: after much time tallying and all that we have our girl and it is *Drum roll plz*

The Faunus beauty herself, Blake Belladonna. Now for the weapons. The weapon that won is. Number three the tri bladed wonder.

 Number three the tri bladed wonder

Now to the chapter.)
Y/n pov]
It was dark. Pitch black to be exact by my guess it was midnight. My scroll buzzed in my pocket waking me up, I pull out my scroll and look to see what the interruption was. After squinting due to the brightness my eyes adjust and I see a message from an employer at a bar. I sigh as I ask for the location, I get up and crawl into the dorm, I open the window to see everyone asleep that is until I looked at Yang's bed. I just shake it off and grab Apocalypse out of the corner and crawl back outside. (30 minuets later)
I stop in front of the bar that my employer told me to go to. I look up and read the name of it. Junior's Bar, I walk in side and I'm greeted by people dancing all around with people in black suits and red sunglasses near the walls by the looks they were the body guards. I manage to push my way through the crowd and head to the bar, upon arriving I see Junior serving an all too familiar blonde. He waves me over and I slowly walk over making sure to keep my distance from Yang.
Junior:"Ah you showed up it's about time."
Y/n:"You try sneaking out of beacon unnoticed."
Junior:"She did it." He said pointing over to Yang who seems to be a little buzzed.
Y/n:"Yeah well that's her. Anyway what's the job?"
He points up to the stage where there's a bass guitarist and a drummer waiting for me. I get up and head over to the stage switching Apocalypse into it's guitar form. I greet the others with a smile after taking off my mask but I keep my hood on just Incase Yang decides to look up at me. I setup and once I finish I manage to get everyone's attention.
Y/n:"How's Everyone doing tonight!?" I say into the microphone getting a cheer from the crowd. "Before I begin I need to tell Junior something... You owe me a drink." Everyone kinda laughs before I get ready to play. (Play song at the top) The crowd erupts into cheering and clapping I jump down from the stage and put Apocalypse on my back in its scythe form. I reach the bar and take a seat, to my surprise Yang isn't here anymore.
Junior:"Good job, here's your drink." He says sliding me a mike's. "And here's your payment." He finish's giving me 300 Lein. I just smile and put the money in my pocket. I open the drink and take a sip before the sound of a drunken fight explodes behind me. I sigh and get up turning to the fight. I see some of the patrons running out the door as the Blonde bomb herself beats the shit out of some of the guards. I slowly walk up to the fight my drink in my hand as I take out Apocalypse. Yang goes to punch another guard till I place my scythe blade between her fist and the mans face.
Y/n:"Ma'am I think you've had too much to drink."
Yang:"What are you talking ab*hic*out, *hic* I barley drank* burp* anything." I just stare at her before moving my scythe out of the way.
Y/n:"Well either way you need to head back its 3 in the morning, and we got class in the morning."
Yang:"No We don't and how is it you know my name?" I just wave my scythe in front of her.
Y/n:"Who do you know Carry's a scythe that can turn into a guitar?"
Yang:"My friend *hic* 5's."
Y/n:"Hi Yang and sorry about this."
Yang:"Sorry about?..." She doesn't even finish due to her passing out on the ground. I chuckle a little and put my scythe on my back. I somehow manage to sling her over my shoulder keeping my drink in my hand.
Y/n:"Yo Junior, next time I show up you got to give me something for keeping her from fucking your shit up." We both chuckle a bit as I head out the door and return to beacon. (35 minutes later) I managed to somehow get Yang back up to beacon and put her in her bed all without spilling my drink, which is a miracle. I put my scythe in the corner and open the window to my tree.
Blake:"You know you don't always have to sleep outside right?" I should have known of all people to wake up to me getting in it would be Blake. I turn to her bed seeing her looking at me with He amber eyes. I never noticed them before but the more I look at them the more mesmerizing they are.
Y/n:"Hey, I'm on a team with mostly girls I'm being a gentleman even if it costs me my back." I say rubbing my back a little.
Blake:"Well you could always, stay in here and sleep in my bed." She said. I could tell right away that she was embarrassed, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit as well.
Y/n:"You sure?" She doesn't say anything as a response she just nods making her eyes move up and down a bit. I slowly make my way towards her bed and lay down next to her. I keep my back turned to her and she does the same to me.
Blake:"Goodnight... Y/n."
Y/n:"Goodnight Blake." And we both went to sleep. It feels like every time I'm around one of my team members everything gets very interesting. Let's just see what tomorrow has to bring that was my last thought before slept overtook me.

A/n:"Ta da boi. Another chapter another reader now I got to do... what ever the hell I want to do to this afterwards. If you couldn't tell this was more about the polls then the actual story but it made a few people's dreams or something like that, anyway enough from me. What did you think and tell me what you want to see next and it might just happen. I'll see you all next time. Now time to become my sayian self and challenge Yang to an arm wrestling match... again.