Preference #52 One Of The Other Guys Sticks Up For Your Relationship

One Of The Other Guys Sticks Up For Your Relationship

Ashton: A lot of people had been saying they were no longer Ashton girls and that he was ugly now because he was in a relationship with you. Calum went on twitter and tweeted "Guys Ash will still love all his girls, stop sending hate"

Calum: During an interview, the reported said a rude comment about you and Calum, his face fell. Luke looked the interviewer in the eyes, "What you said there was inappropriate. They have an amazing relationship, and she makes him so happy. You owe him an apology."

Luke: You and the boys were leaving the hotel to get on the bus, they all stopped for fans and you just went straight on the bus. Michael stopped for this fan who had a Luke poster, "At least you stopped for me, Luke only cares about (Y/N) now." Michael shook his head, "If he only cared about (Y/N) then he would be on the bus with her right now."

Michael: "And this song was inspired by my girlfriend (Y/n)." That's how he always introduced the song he wrote for you while on stage. Some fans boo'd, Michaels face fell. Ashton stood up, "Hey now guys, that is not very nice, they are the cutest couple ever, you can't boo them!"