Chapter One: The Attack

October 10~No one's P.O.V

The Yondaime hokage a.k.a Minato was with Kushina because she was giving birth to Naruto and Menma. Menma being the oldest by 2 minutes while Naruto being the youngest.

Minato's P.O.V

"Hang in there Kushina! Only one more push." I said. "Ahhhrg!!" Kushina shouted. And Naruto was now out of Kushina's womb. "Good job Kushina!" I said. The nurse then took Naruto to get rid of the blood stains on him.

Suddenly a masked man appeared. "Step away from the jinchuriki Minato." The masked man said aloud. When Minato turned around only to see a masked man holding Naruto and unconscious bodies all around him.  "Calm down no need to drag innocents on this" i said. "For i am perfectly calm 4th" He then threw Naruto up in the air. I quickly jumped and took Naruto while the masked man took the opportunity to get to Kushina.

Thats when i noticed there were paper bombs on the towel that Naruto is in. I Hiraishined and quickly removed the towel that just exploded when i removed it.

Kushina P.O.V

"You will not get your way with this!" I said with anger and fear. The masked man then performed some handsigns and took the kyuubi out of me. He then teleported to the center of the village.

Minato then came and hiraishined me and the two kids to our bedroom. "Take care of Naruto and Menma Kushina. I will protect the village." Minato said. When i was about to speak, the only thing i saw is a yellow flash.

No one P.O.V

The masked man flashed through some handsigns. "Kuchiyose no Jutsu!" He said aloud then with a big puff of smoke, the nine tailed fox was summoned. No one noticed that the eyes of the fox changed instead of red slits, it turned to ruby woth three tomoes. The masked man then commanded the kyuubi to attack the village.

"RAAAARRRGHHH!!!!" Roared out the fox. Right then Minato stood above his head carved at the mountain. The fox charged a tailed beast bomb at Minato. Minato then flashed through some handsigns that made the bomb flew right across the village. Minato then found the masked man and he attacked him. Once he was not controlling the kyuubi anymore, Minato knew he needed to seal the kyuubi to one of his children. He knows it is risky to abandon one child but it needs to be done.

Minato P.O.V

"Kushina! We need to reseal the beast!" I said "We need to seal it onto one of our child. I know its risky but i cant ask a family to lend there child to be the jinchuriki." I said again. "No Minato, seal it again in me i'll glady go down with it but i cant take to watch the burden of the beast get within our child!" Kushina said with tears forming on her eyes. She knows she'll die if Minato seal it into her but she knows it will be not good for the 2 newborns to not have a mother. "No Kushina, you'll die if i seal it again in you. I dont want to lose you." I said Kushina just nodded head down with tears falling on the ground. I then took Menma and put it onto Kushina's arms as she knew i will seal it to Naruto. I flashed through some handsigns when i saw chains trapping the kyuubi. I turned to see Kushina holding the kyuubi down.

"You think i'll let you do this on your own?" Kushina said. I then continued the handsigns but Hiruzen came and stop me from doing the seal. "Minato let me do it. You are still young and have a family to take care of." The 3rd said. "No Hiruzen. I have to do this. Its my job as the yondaime hokage to protect this village." I said but when i continued the handsigns, i blacked out.

Hiruzen P.O.V

I knocked Minato unconscious because he still has a family to take care of. "Kushina, take care of Minato. Promise me that these two will be the heroes of the village." I said. Kushina nodded and i continued the handsigns that Minato did a while ago. "Shiki Fūjin!" I said quietly. Then a Shinigami then appeared behind me and sealed the kyuubi onto naruto. After it was done i fell on the ground with my last breath to say.. "Minato... Pro.. tect.. the. . Vil... laage....." I said with darkness started to overcome me.

And Cut. Hey guys! This is my first story so if i made any mistakes please tell me. I know this is short but its my first story so i dont know if this is enough but i made about 800+ words so maybe this is a good start.

But let me know guys if you want Naruto to be in the Uchiha Clan or stay as an Uzunami. Thats all guys cya! Potetoz!