11. Lesbians

Mine what does he mean by mine

"Excuse me, I'm not yours and I'm not a toy that you can claim possession, I'm a person."

"I know you are person, just follow what I say. Don't flirt with him. And just eat. "

I was so frustrated I started eating like a person who has not eaten in years. I wanted to finish this and just leave this place.

This idiot. I'm not like his other fuck toys.

We finished our lunch. I left the place without uttering a word to him. I knew he was behind me but I kept walking as fast as I can. As I was about to reach the building, a pair of hands gripped my elbow and pushed me into the small alley.

I started to scream. A hand was placed on my mouth.

"Shh...its me, calm down don't scream."

With that he removed the hand from my mouth.
"what the hell!What are you trying to do?"

"I just wanted to talk. See I know I was a jerk but let's try to talk nice to each other. I would like to now you better"

"Okay." I whispered still overwhelmed that how close he was.

"Good. So now let's go to office before people thing I have kidnapped you." he said with a chuckle.

We started to walk back to office. I was in my thoughts. I couldn't get why he was acting all weird. Was he jealous back there? Why does he want to know me? I'm nothing special. I have seen the women he is with. They are beautiful and I cannot be even compared with them. He just wants to get in my pants. That's it. He does not want anything else.
That jerk!! I'm working for him that does not mean he can do whatever he wants.

As we entered the office building I glared at him and walked into waiting elevator as fast as I can.

He just stared at me dumbfounded.

After I reached my office I started working on the files that were placed on my table. The rest of the day went quickly without any interruption.

As I left office Saph was already waiting for me outside to pick me.

"Hey girl. How was your 1st day.?"

"Good, everyone here are nice and helpful. Just ignoring that prick." I said buckling my seat belt.

"who??"

"My bosses boss Mr Jace Harrington, ignore I don't want to talk about him. How was your day?"

"I got promoted today." she practically yelled.

"Congratulation Saph." I said side hugging her as she was driving.

"uh huh not just congratulations, we are going to celebrate. My treat."

"nothing to much please.." I pleaded.

"of course, I'm just thinking about dinner at my favorite restaurant. What do you think? Are you up for having some mouthwatering Italian." she wiggled her Eyebrows with a funny smile on her face.

It is hard to say no to such a cute face.

"Okay. Fine but let's go home 1st, I want to freshen up."

"yes of course madam. I'll be there to pick you at 7. Be ready for the Date my love." she winked and gave me a flying kiss.

Ahh.. What will I do with her?

If someone who does not know us will for sure think of us a lesbians. We arrived at our street. By saying a quick goodbye I went inside. It is 6 now so I have an hour to get ready. I quickly took a shower and changed into a simple light blue dress. It was not too fancy.

I let my hairs down. I did not apply any makeup just a mute pink lipstick.

And I was ready.