4. Lets Have Fun

P. O. V of Jace Harrington

I was walking in the lobby telling my secretary about the things she has to do, when my phone started to ring. It was my Mother.

"Hi mom"

"Jace you forgot that today you have to come home for the dinner with the Fowler's, didn't you!? "

Oh shit!! I had totally forgot.

"No mom I have not forgotten about it, I will be there at 8"

"OK Jace  come soon, we are missing you, and you remember Sonia, she will be also there"

"Sure, I'll talk to you later bye. "

"bye. Be on time. I love you."

"Yes mom. I love you too."

Oh no not Sonia, I'm mean she is good and with a sexy body but she is just an spoilt brat as she is the only child of the fowler's the biggest businessmen in hotel. They have hotels all over the world.

I have a fear that our families are trying to set me and Sonia to combine our businesses.
Which is a good proposal but I don't want to get tied down so early. I'm in my Bachelor hood and I'm enjoying it. I don't want to change that so early.

It is going to be a long night.

"Ms Clive cancel all my appointments after lunch"

I said to my secretary. But I did not get a reply, when I turned to look she was not there. Where the hell did she went.

I was busy searching for her when a girl bumped into me.
She bumped so hard that she fell.

She was so beautiful that I couldn't help but stare at her. Her black straight hair were all over her face, her body was average but it suited her.

"ouch it hurts"

she said standing up.

Her eyes were hazel brown, they were mesmerizing.
I was lost in her looks. But then Ms Clive came which brought me back to my senses.
"Do you need any help? "

I asked her.

But she had zoned out and was staring at me.

"Sorry did you say something? " she asked looking confused.

" Yes, I said stop staring at me. You can take a picture, it will last long ", I said winking.

This made her enraged

"What do u think of yourself, at 1st you come out of no where, make me fall and now your flirting"

What does she think of herself.
"Excuse me, I'm not flirting you are the one ogling at me and you are the one who bumped into me, any way get out of my way I have meeting to attend, I'm not free like you to wander in the hall looking here and there" . I said agitated

"I'm not free as well, I have an interview, which I'm late because of you " She snapped back and started walking towards the elevator.

" Then watch where you are going", I shouted but she ignored and continue walking.

I have to know who she is and what interview she has here.

"Rachel!! "

" Yes sir. "

" Who was that girl, with black hairs and brown eyes. "

" Um sir, her name is Kate Alan, and she is here for an interview for the selection committee. "

" okay! And who is taking the interview"

"Mr. Barnes at 11th floor"

"thanks Rach, it would be enough for now"

"Ms Clive call Mr Barnes in my office immediately"

Let's have some fun