I know what you are Ezra!

Crystal P.O.V

I saw him again on Monday.  I wondered how I was going to tell him I know. I was scared what he would do. Thinking about it more made me even more unsure to tell him. We were hanging out and I told him (Conversation Starts) (E-Ezra, C-Crystal)

C- I know you're hiding things.

E- What am I hiding?

C- You know what you are. Stop playing dumb!

E- I'm not playing, I want to hear you say what im hiding.

C- Your a Vampire!!!

E- Finally I thought you'd never say it. (lightly chuckles)

(Conversation Ends)

Narrarator

Crystal and Ezra went to see Ezras family. It was Crystal's birthday so he wanted to surprise her. They got her a big cake that said "Happy 16th birthday Crystal!!!" She got a gift from Ezra's sister Remy. It was a glass necklace with a jewel heart half Peridot, half Aquamarine.

Peridot for green, her fave color, and Aquamarine for blue, her best friends fave color. All of them are vampires. When they were cutting her big, beautiful cake, Crystal was opening a gift. It was a beautiful card with 600,000 dollars in cash in it. Ezra's family is very rich. They made like 100 trillion dollars a day. Ezra is a writer, his sister Remy is a famous director, his other sister Athena is an actress, his brother in law married to Remy, Austin, is an actor, and his other brother in law married to Athena, Ross, is a producer. They are all included in movies. Anyways, when  Crystal was opening her card, she got a bad paper cut. Guess what happens next!!! Tune in for tomorrow!!!