The Start of an Amazing Relationship

Crystal's P.O.V

We've been going out for several months now but I still can't believe it.  I really can't. Out of all people the mysterious outsider is the one I'm completely in love with. Heh. And out of all things he's a vampire!! I wonder why he was afraid to kiss me... I don't know but I intend to find out. Maybe if I was like him I wouldn't get hurt... But I don't think he'd want to turn me into a Vampire... I'll wait... maybe he wants that too...

Ezra's P.O.V

Wow. I've been living for several decades and I found the one I am completely and truly in love with. But why her? Why not another Vampire? I don't understand. I could hurt her. We've been dating for a few months now. I know I want to be with her all eternity but she's a mortal. I could turn her but I don't want her to be in pain. I want her to live a full life and grow old, but I can't possibly let her go. Maybe I'll talk to her about it... I'm getting ahead of myself... I'll just wait.

Narrator

Crystal talked to Linnette about how she was feeling and she said to just tell him.

And Ezra told Athena about it and she told him to make his own decisions...

They both walked up to each other saying at the same time they needed to talk. 

They told each other hoe it could be easier for both of them to be Vampires and they agreed. 

The only thing they were afraid of was how she would be as a newborn Vampire. 

It was hard for Ezra and all other Vampires at first because of how much they thirst for human blood when they first turn... this was going to be tough for them but, Athena was going to make sure she helped them. She felt it was part her responsibility considering she is the eldest. Let's see how this turns out.