14

Maya P.O.V.
As I ran down there were bullets flying and tents burning down. Everything was destroyed why? Because of Teresa that betrayer.

Then I remembered her tattoo.

A1 the betrayer

I could feel the anger building up inside of me. She not only destroyed the Right arm she destroyed me she destroyed us she destroyed whatever we had.

Minho runs past me just as he shot down 3 wicked soldiers. ''Here's a gun come on wicked is here'' Minho said as he handed me a gun. I took the gun I saw a wicked guard try to grab Pearl I aimed right at the guard's head ''goodbye'' I said as I pulled the trigger. Just like that the guard fell to the ground Pearl looked to see me I nodded then she ran over to Catherine who was holding her leg.

Catherine

Did she get shot?

I ran over to her Pearl stood there putting her hand on Catherine's leg she took her hand away so I could look. There was a bullet wound Pearl's hands were covered in Catherine's blood. WCKD guards approached us our friends were already on their knees all I could think of was Teresa.

Why?

I still don't understand. She had enough nerve to kiss me and tell me she loved me after a few nights ago I spilled everything out to her I told her about Hanna about my friends. She just acted like that never happened and it was okay for her to call wicked up and betray us. I felt the anger building up inside of me I gripped my gun and fired the bullets at the guards who was approaching us.

Dead all 5 of them

I yelled at their lifeless bodies. Catherine looked at me as if I was insane which I was I lost all my sanity that I had left wicked has done to much. Life has treated me badly Love has treated me badly happiness has treated me badly what am I supposed to do? Smile and act like nothing happened. I can't do that I want them to know how I strong I am to survive what they put me through and how i keep getting back up whenever they throw a obstacle in my face.

All of a sudden Two WCKD Guards grabbed me and others grabbed Pearl and Catherine. They didn't even care that Catherine was hurt she groaned as she was forced to stand up. I felt my blood boil they don't understand their just brainless monsters. As they threw on our knees soon we were all there except Thomas.

To my surprise Thomas came and surrendered. He was put on his knees after a kick from Janson. All of a sudden a berg landed then opened up to reveal a white clothed woman with bright blonde hair. She was escorted by about six guards then I remembered who she was.

Ava Paige

They started to lead people in. She then pointed to Thomas the guard grabbed him and threw him towards Ava Paige ''Hello Thomas'' She said. Then Teresa came standing next to Ava Paige like Mother like Daughter.

Both Monsters
Teresa wasn't a monster I guess
She was a betrayer

Thomas looked at Teresa I could tell he was hurt. We all got up and stood next to Thomas ''what the hell Teresa?'' Frypan said. ''What is going on?'' Newt said Catherine had a puzzled face as she held on to Pearl for support because of her leg. ''She's with them'' i said coldly as I glared at Teresa she just stared at me I could tell she was hurt but I didn't care.

Minho still looked confused. ''Since when?'' Minho asked ''Teresa has always had appreciation for the greater good once we restored her memories only a matter of time'' Janson said. We all stared at her hurt, anger, and confusion I think I was the most who was hurt and angry but this. ''I'm sorry I had no choice this is the only way we have to find a cure I-'' before she could finish I cut her off ''Your sorry?'' I said stepping closer to her.

The guard pushed me back. ''You're sorry next time don't put your lips on mine and say you love me then go betray me you betraying bitch'' I said angrily. ''Maya'' Pearl whispered as she put her hand on my shoulder ''No you guys are insane you want to throw kids into maze? you want to take their blood? Like you did to Hanna and Rachel No I won't let that happen I will keep fighting as long as I live'' I said.

Ava Paige was looked at me I could tell she was a bit guilty. ''Teresa answer me this since your trust was just a game was our love just a game to play?'' I asked. ''No I love you Maya but I-'' I cut her off again ''but you're with them but you do know you can't be with me and them'' I said. Everyone stared at us shocked and confused also the most shocked was Ava Paige and Janson. ''I have to save humanity we need to find a cure'' Teresa said softly.

Silence filled the air. ''She's right you used to understand that Thomas no matter what you think of me I'm not a monster I'm a doctor I swear a oath to find a cure I just need more time'' Ava Paige said. I rolled my eyes ''Or more blood'' Mary said. ''

Hello Mary I hoped we meet again I'm sorry it had to be under these circumstances'' Ava Paige said. ''I'm sorry about a lot of things to but not this at least conscious is clear'' Mary said. ''So is mine'' Ava Paige said just as bullet was fired Mary opened her jacket up to see blood she was shot. Mary fell to the ground Vince instantly by her side screaming her name.

As I looked at Mary I turned my attention back to Teresa she looked at me her face showed sadness but I could careless about her feelings right now. ''Come on Janson let's load them up'' Ava Paige said as they started to load people up Sonya and Aris pushed into the Berg. Harriet and I yelled their names Newt held me back ''Let me go'' I yelled at Newt then Thomas pulled out a bomb.

Thomas held it up at everyone. ''Everyone stand back'' Thomas shouted ''Thomas please stop I made a deal with them they promised we would be safe'' Teresa said. ''So I'm supposed to trust you now'' Thomas said she mouthed ''help me'' to me. ''Do you really want all of them to die?'' Ava Paige asked softly Thomas started to tear up we all stood next to him ''Waiting Thomas'' Newt said. ''Come on Thomas'' I said we all looked at Ava Paige who was pleading not to and Teresa whispering not to. ''

Thomas clearly didn't want to but what choice did he really have. ''We can't go back there'' Thomas said ''Thomas'' Ava Paige whispered. ''Our blood we all be on your hands'' Teresa said ''No it will be on yours my blood will be on your hands  because this is all your fault'' I spat. Hurt flashed across her face as I closed my eyes ready to die ''Thomas'' Ava Paige yelled just as we heard a car and Jorge yelling.

Jorge ran into the helicopter flying pieces flew through the air. ''Get her'' Teresa said gesturing to me just as an guard tried to grab me. Catherine shot the guard right in the leg as the guard fell to the ground I took out my gun and shot him ''bye'' I said as I fired one last shot making sure he was dead. A few guards ran after to me I ran towards Thomas Mimho was over a box his body electrified. Just as an guard was about to grab Minho my last bullet I pulled the trigger the guard fell to the ground.

Dead

Thomas and Jorge grabbed Minho bringing him away. ''Come on'' Catherine and Pearl shouted over to me they all shouted to me to come on. I started to run but then I was shot electricity went throughout my body as the guards dragged me away. ''no!'' Pearl yelled as she tried to went after me but Brenda held her back Catherine looked at me as she tried to shoot but no more bullets.

I was dragged aboard the berg. I was next to Sonya and Aris I laid on the ground my eyes about to close and the last face I saw before completely darkness was.

Teresa