10

Maya P.O.V.
  No shelter for hours we kept on walking my legs started to feel weaker and weaker. ''Come on keeper of the runners'' Pearl said with a small smile. After walking for a few more hours we finally stopped ''Alright let's stop'' Minho said as he sat down I took one more step I fell to the ground.

Catherine rushed to my side. ''Are you okay Maya?'' Catherine said as she sat down to where I laid on the sand ''yeah I'm alright'' I said my throat was so dry I was in need of water. Catherine helped me sit up ''Thank you Cath'' I said ''No problem'' She said. ''This is the last water drop who wants it it's like almost empty'' Aris said Minho immediately raised his hand so did Catherine and Teresa. I wanted to raise my hand but I wanted the rest to have it my eyes started to close ''Here since Minho raised his hand first'' Aris said as he handed the last of water to Minho.

I looked at Teresa who was exhausted she laid down before she closed her eyes. Her eyes flickered over to mine I blushed she flashed me a smile then closed her eyes to sleep. She probably thinks I'm a weirdo who's staring at her that was embarrassing. Everyone was soon asleep except Minho and I ''keeper of the runners?'' Minho said to me ''Yeah'' I said with a chuckle

Minho nodded. ''I was keeper of the runners too and got this dumb shank to be a runner'' Minho said gesturing to Thomas ''he doesn't seem that dumb to me considering we're all following His plan'' I said Minho nodded in agreement.

We looked at Thomas who slept next to Newt who was sounded asleep peacefully ''Are they dating?'' I asked Minho. Minho smiled and nodded I gasped '' Don't tell anyone I told you they don't want many people knowing'' Minho said I nodded.

After talking more with Minho I was exhausted. ''I'm going to sleep'' I whispered ''same night shank'' Minho said as he laid down like I did. What did shank even mean? Was it a good thing? Must've been because he wouldn't have told me Newt and Thomas were dating if he didn't like me.

'''JULIA!'' I screamed

The griever picked up Julia and started eating her.

'She let out a blood curling scream.

As I tried to help her Sonya and Hanna held me back.

I woke up to Thomas pointing to the lights. ''Let's go'' Thomas said then there was thunder we looked to see a massive storm ''Come on'' Minho said as we started running. The crack of lightening just hit right where we laid I gulped I had two big worries. Why did I just see an flashback in my dream? And this storm I started to fall behind ''Come on'' Minho said as he dropped back to help me keep up.

Minho,Thomas, and I ran behind the group but we were pretty close to the rest of them. Teresa and Frypan held the door open Pearl and Catherine stopped at the door Thomas motioned for them to go in and started running towards the door. I ran after him then I looked up at the sky looked like it was about to strike

MINHO!

I pushed Minho out of the way the lightening went throughout my body.

All I could see was

Blackness

Thomas P.O.V.
As the lightening struck I couldn't hear anything barely my own voice. I looked to see Maya on the ground with smoke around her Minho also on the ground not far away but was alright. Minho was a little bit hurt the lightening barely got him ''go'' I said to Minho.

He looked at Maya then nodded at me. I shook Maya her eyes were closed no no no I thought Newt and Aris helped her up and carried her to the doors. There was Teresa her face showed just worry it almost like she got struck with the lightening not Maya. As Aris and Newt carried Maya inside they set her down gently we all crouched down shining the flashlight on Maya.

She saved Minho when she barely even knows him. ''What the hell happened?'' Catherine said as she crouched down looking at Maya. ''Maya please open you're eyes I can't lose you too'' Pearl whispered ''Maya wake up please'' Teresa said her eyes about to water. ''M? Please girl wake up'' Catherine said to Maya who eyes were still closed ''Come on'' I said to Maya. We all said ''Come on'' or '' Wake up'' Nothing we all stayed silent Pearl was crying and Catherine was stressing out then Teresa she was about to cry.

Maya eyes fluttered open. A wave of relief washed over all of us ''What happened?'' She asked ''you got struck by lightening'' I said ''Oh'' She said resulting in us laughing. ''Never do that again'' Pearl said as she hugged Maya ''I'm sorry'' Maya said as Pearl hugged her. ''Thank god you're alive I don't know what I would do'' Catherine said as her stress seemed to leave. ''Thank goodness if you died'' Aris started but Maya cut him off ''I'm fine I'm fine guys'' She said.

I watched Teresa smile at Maya ''I'm glad you're not dead'' Maya said as she gave her a hug. ''Me too'' Maya whispered ''What the shuck were you thinking don't ever save me again'' Minho said to Maya ''A thank you would've been nice and you guys need to live and I don't think I can watch someone else die'' Maya whispered ''Thanks Maya'' Minho said.

Maya would save all of us. I think all of us trust Maya she saved Teresa from Cranks and Minho from lightening we all looked at Maya we all trust her even when she's insane.

''Guys where are we? And what's that smell?'' Teresa said.