2

Maya P.O.V.

I woke up I removed the hair out of my face. I climbed down from the top bunk I went over to the sink I looked at my messy hair I tried to brush it out with my finger nails. ''Good morning'' Catherine said with a smile ''morning I know I look like trash'' I said. ''You look great I like the purple hair it suits you'' Catherine said still smiling I returned the smile. I looked over at Pearl who was sleeping peacefully until the sound of the door opened ''Breakfast'' the guard said sternly.

We all walked to the cafeteria. Then Catherine was called over to sit with five other girls she went over. ''Well I guess we lost the 3rd'' I joked Pearl shook her head at my joke if you can't already tell Pearl didn't like my jokes that much.

Surprisingly Catherine came over and sat next to Pearl that who was across from me. ''What's wrong with me? why did you choose her over me?'' I said pretending to be upset. ''Oh I-'' Catherine started but Pearl cut her off ''she's joking with her she's a weirdo you'll get used to her''. ''I'm offended I'm not a weirdo you a-'' Pearl then send me a death stare. I stopped ''maybe your tattoo should be subject the weirdo or the jokester'' Pearl said with a grin ''see the thing about the tattoos I don't like how were called the subjects'' i said.

Both of them nodded in agreement. ''Could I call you Cath?'' I asked Catherine ''sure just anything but Cathy'' she said with a serious look on her face. Pearl was about to question why but I immediately gave her the look ''don't ask'' Pearl quickly closed her mouth. There was silence as we ate until Pearl broke it ''So any love or crushes in your glade?'' Pearl said with a smile trying to start a conversation.

Love

  Love is dangerous love is stupid. Last time I found love in someone they threw me aside like trash almost as if they didn't care about me. I'd probably never find love again I thought it's impossible especially if your living like me like everyone. There's no room for love because love was thrown out of the window before I could even say the word goodbye.

Catherine blushed red and nodded. ''Who?'' Pearl asked curiously interested in the conversation Catherine pointed over to a guy with Black hair, gray eyes, and tan skin. ''What's his name'' I asked ''Benjamin'' she answered still blushing ''he's not bad looking'' Pearl said. ''He's alright'' I said honestly ''Alright!? He's so wow'' Catherine said she was smiling and blushing she was like in a daydream with million of Benjamin's. ''How could you even say he's alright?'' Catherine asked me I just sighed at the girl. ''She's bisexual and she's a bit picky'' Pearl said to Catherine.

I looked at Pearl ''I'm not picky and yes I'm bisexual do you know what that means? I like girls and boys so I can have my own opinion on a guy who I think his looks are alright plus I don't know his personality and I think that's important more then his looks'' I stated. ''Well if you want to know his personality he's sarcastic, smart, nice, and he was 2nd command'' Catherine said while looking at Benjamin still. ''Have you ever confessed your feelings?'' I asked ''Well yes in the glade he and I shared one kiss which was absolutely perfect but then that was it we kind of just separated once we got here'' Catherine said then sighed. ''Oh sorry'' Pearl said softly she chuckled ''it's fine in fact I'm going to go talk to him right now'' Catherine said with determination. Pearl tried to stop her but Catherine didn't stop she went over to Benjamin who was sitting next to two other guys.

Pearl and I didn't watch because Pearl said it's rude to be nosey. We never got to know what happened because breakfast was over. ''So what do you think happened?'' I said to Pearl she shrugged but our answers would be told to us soon because Catherine walked in tears streaming down her face. Pearl was instantly by her side comforting her as they both sat down on the bed ''hey what's wrong?'' I said softly. ''H-He said he didn't have f-feelings for m-me anymore'' she choked out as more tears went down her face. She was a mess.

After 2 hours she was calmed down. I think this Benjamin guy meant a lot to her because she was crying over some flower he gave her supposedly then how he laughed in her face with his two friends about how she was crazy for thinking he actually still liked her. I did not like this Benjamin guy one bit even though I wasn't best friends with Catherine but it kind of hurt me to see her like this it reminded me of myself when someone broke my heart when you thought they had feelings for you then they used you and threw you away. It's all just one big trap they lure you in then they betray you.