seven.

"why are you sitting there with a long face?" hoseok asks sitting next to jimin who is sitting in the library alone with three textbooks open.

"maybe because i have three tests today and i didn't study over the weekend," jimin says sighing. he sits back in his chair and sighs. he looks at hoseok and flashes him a smile.

"is that the only thing?" hoseok presses. he already knows that's not the only thing wrong but he doesn't want to be pushy he wants jimin to tell him by himself, or if he even wants to.

"no," jimin says leaning forward resting his head on his bent arm and looking at hoseok with an exhausted face. "it's just i'm really confused. and i can't even think," jimin says with a whiny voice.

"about your feelings for taehyung?" hoseok asks knowingly, jimin looks at him surprised.

"how did you know?" jimin asks.

"i'm your best friend, i always know," hoseok says pulling the younger into a hug. so that they are now facing each other with jimins head resting sideways on hoseoks shoulder. jimin sighs in content and hugs hoseok back. "so tell me what's going on in your head,"

"it's so confusing hoseok, i love jungkook, i have since we met. but taehyung just came out of no where and i can't seem to get either of them out of my mind," jimin explains. he knows what jungkook said to him but today he wanted to talk to the younger lad and give him one more chance.

"jimin it's okay to like two people at once," hoseok says.

"i know but i love jungkook, and i like tae. but tae makes me feel special. like i matter. then again jungkook is thoughtful and kind... most of the time," jimin says pulling away from hoseoks embrace. "i don't know what to do,"

"i don't know either but i just want you to know i want what's best for you. and i personally think tae is better for you. one because i despise jungkook and two because never have i ever seen him make you sad," hoseok says. jimin nods he knows it's true but how can he just give up on jungkook. he loves him too much.

jimin stands up and closes his books, putting them in his back pack. "i'll see you at tomorrow hoseok. i have to go," jimin rushes out and leaves the library. he walks down the long corridor towards the gym, where jungkook plays basketball with his friends after school on wednesdays.

he just hopes that jungkook is there today. he opens the gym door and looks around, he sees jungkook playing with a plethora of other boys. he sees namjoon and suga too. they look like they're on the same team. jungkook looks over in jimins direction and almost gets hit in his face with the ball. "i have to go,"  jimin hears jungkook say. the other guys complain but say bye. jungkook grabs his bag and walks over to jimin.

getting close to him so that they are just barely a foot apart. "can we talk?" jimin asks. jungkook nods, and licks his lips. jimin grabs his hand, and makes him follow him. they walk outside in front of the school. no one is around so jimin knows that they are truly alone, just in case he gets rejected or yelled at by jungkook again.

"what do you want to talk about," jungkook asks with a fake uninterested tone in his voice.

"us. what you want us to be, and what i want i guess," jimin explains. he knows what he wants he just doesn't know how jungkook is going to react to it. jungkook always hoped that this would never come up but he also knew it was inevitable.

"jimin you already know how i am. i can't do a relationship," jungkook says with a sigh.

"but why. why don't you want me to be yours, because that's all i want. i want you to hold my hand, and hug me, and kiss me whenever you see me. i want you to tell me you love me at the most random times. i want it all," jimin rushes out. he never though he would really tell jungkook all of this. but it's all just coming out like word vomit. "why don't you want that?"

"because i don't want to hurt you," jungkook says grabbing jimins arm and pulling him close to him so that they are chest to chest. "why can't we just go back to how things were before?"

"because i don't wanna just be a good fūck," jimin says pulling away. "but there is some who is sweet and kind. he holds my hand and compliments me. and makes me feel amazing. but i can't love him in the way i want because i love you," jimin explains running a hand through his hair. jungkook knows jimin is talking about tae and it makes him angry. his and jimins fall out is all his fault anyways. then he registers what jimin said.

"you love me?" jungkook asks his face contouring into a confused face.

"don't act like you don't know. of course i love you. you're the best person i know, and it helps that you're hot as fūck," jimin says with a laugh. jungkook chuckles and licks his lips. he sighs loudly, and rubs a hand down his face. "i miss you kookie," jimin adds.

"me too. let's just go back to the way things were minnie," jungkook says reaching for the shortest hand and holding it tightly in his.

"i can't," jimin says pulling his hand away. jungkook frowns at his now empty hand. "i miss you but i need more. and i know it's a lot to ask for. but i can't just change what i want," jimin says. "so i think that we should officially be on a break of whatever it is we were,"

"jimin c'mon don't be like that," jungkook says steppi g closer to the older lad, jimin stepping back.

"i have to go," jimin mumbles and turns around and walks away.

"jimin," jungkook yells but he doesn't look back. he knows he should go after him. he knows that's what jimin wants but he can't bring his feet to move. he can't bring himself to go after him.

so he just stands there until he can't see jimin anymore. he doesn't know what to do.

a/n:

okay so imma update again in like 3 days . k bye