thirteen.

jungkook doesn't get back home for another two hours after he left jimin. when he gets back to his apartment he enters it cautiously just in case jimin already mad up his mind and is having celebratory sex with her. when he sees tae on the couch staring at a black tv screen he knows jimin must have left. then he sees jimins phone on the counter.

"is jimin here?" jungkook asks making his presence known.

"no, he left a couple hours ago," tae says looking over at his step brother. jungkook nods then begins to walk over to his room.

"jungkook," tae says making jungkook stop in his tracks.

"yeah," jungkooks asks.

"i'm sorry that i fell in love with him and ruined it," tae says his voice cracking. jungkook doesn't say anything just clenched his jaw and turns around. he walks to the living room again and looks at tae who has tears in his eyes.

"you want a beer?" jungkook asks. tae nods and slumps into the couch. jungkook grabs two beers out of the fridge. and goes back to the living room sitting down as he hands are a beer. they both open theirs at the same time.

"when did you know?" jungkook asks then takes a sip of his beer.

"know what?" tae asks after taking a drink.

"that you loved him?"

"it was the first day that i got here. when he walked into the living room, he was just so gorgeous that i felt like i had to have him. and when he said you two were just friends my heart like swelled. but then you sent the message that he was yours. so i was gonna give up," tae says then takes a long gulp of beer.

"why didn't you?" jungkook questions setting his already empty beer bottle on the coffee table.

"he kept drawing me in with every word he spoke. and i fell. i fell hard," tae says with a smitten look on his face. "what about you?"

"it was like 8 months ago. we had just got done fucking. and he was in the kitchen in one of my t-shirts and boxers. he had made this delicious breakfast. and then when he handed me my plate he kissed me on the cheek. that was when he became more than a fuck," jungkook says with a hopeless smile. "cheek kisses are so underrated. then again, maybe it's just him," jungkook adds hus voice soft and rough.

jungkook gets up to go to his room. "do you hate me?" tae asks.

"how could i hate you for loving him and being there for him when i wasn't," that's the last thing jungkook says before he goes to his room and tries to go to sleep.

-

the next day jimin decides to skip school. he just knows he can't face jungkook or tae. his stomach feels queasy and it feels like he might throw up whenever he thinks about choosing one over the other. but he know at the end of the week he is going to have to choose one of them or just go his separate ways with both of them.

he just doesn't know who he should choose. his heart longs for both of them. he wishes that jungkook and tae could just combine and be one person. then he wouldn't be in this predicament. the whole day he spends in his room, he can't even eat because he feels so conflicted.

with tae he knows he will never be treated badly. or that he'll cheat. he knows tae is kind and funny. jimin loves how childlike his personality is. he loves that tae compliments him every time they see each other. he loves that tae puts him first and respects him. their relationship is so new, it's just beginning. a fresh start for jimin.

with jungkook he knows he's getting love. they have so much history. they have spent so much time together. he knows that what he gets with jungkook is bluntness and that now it's all real. he knows that jungkook is smart and passive aggressive. their relationship is older, something jimin has had for what seems like forever.

they are both hot as fūck so that isn't much of a factor that jimin is concerned with. they are both virtually perfect. he feels like he loves them both equally but they deserve to have closure.

after school is over jimin calls hoseok and jin over so they can help him make a decision. after today he only has six days before he has to choose between the two guys he loves. he wants to disappear, he almost hates jungkook for putting him through this. but it was gonna have to happen either way. he just wishes it wasn't so soon.

a/n:

sorry it took me so long to write this piece of shit but lately ive been unmotivated so this is the quality shit content y'all get this chap lol

ps tonight at midnight *4 hrs* imma be counting the VOTES