ten.

tae woke up almost ten minutes ago. his head pounding in his head but he can't bring himself to move. jimin is curled up against him with his head buried comfortably in the crook of his neck. he barely wants to breath, jimin just looks so cute and peaceful. he smiles to himself as he watches the older of the two sleep.

after about five more minutes jimin wakes up with a wine, snuggling his head against taes chest. he looks up at tae and smiles. tae smiles back and runs a hand through his hair. "you look gorgeous," tae compliments. and to some he might not, jimins face is covered in a light blanket of oil and his hair is flying in ever which direction but tae can't see anything else but beauty.

"stop," jimin mumbles, wrapping his arm around tae and holding him close. tae kisses the top of his head and sighs. his head is pounding in his head, but he doesn't want to say anything about it because he doesn't want jimins warmth to leave his side. he just wants to lay in this spot forever.

"we should get up. i have a headache and need some coffee," jimin says going to pull away from tae, buy tae grips his hip firmly making him stay put. "c'mon tae let's get up," jimin says giggling.

"no let's just stay for a little bit longer," tae whispers, closing him eyes. he just wants to enjoy this for a little bit longer before he really has to get up and leave. he is supposed to go to lunch at noon with his mother and step father, and it is currently 10:40 am and he hasn't even had a shower yet.

"okay we can get up," tae says getting up and looking around the room for his t-shirt from last night. he sees it on the other side of the room and picks it up slipping it on. jimin walks over to him, looking up at him and he smiles. tae almost cooes at how cute the older lad looks. tae pecks his lips, jimin scrunching up his nose cutely.

"you have morning breath," jimin says walking to the bathroom.

"so do you," tae says with a chuckle and stands in the doorway of jimins bathroom leaning against the wall and watching as jimin grabs a wet cloth and rubs his face gently with it. "i have to go. i have lunch with my mom and step dad in an hour," tae explains, standing up straight and opening his arms for a hug.

jimin walks over to him hugging him tightly, and tae hugging back just as tight. "bye taetae," jimin mumbles. taes heart flutters at the new nickname. he pulls away grabbing jimins hand and squeezing it before he leaves. jimin leans against his bathroom sink and bites his lip. he's glad he wasn't wasted last night, he's glad he remembers everything. but he's also sad  because if what happened with jungkook.

even if he tries he can't seem to stop loving him. it seems like to his heart jungkook can do no wrong. then there's tae, jimin has never met someone do kind and loving towards him. but he knows he can't fully give tae his heart especially if he still is in love with jungkook.

4 hours later

jimin hears on a knock on his front door which is weird because he wasn't expecting anyone. when he opens the door he is met with an all too familiar face.

jungkook.

"what are you doing here?" jimin asks, confusion written all over his face. the last person he expected to see was jungkook especially because the latter had been ignoring all of his texts.

"can i come in?" jungkook asks, jimin nods and jungkook walks into the house, he takes off his shoes and sweater leaving him in an all white t-shirt and some stopped up skinny jeans and socks. jimin watches jungkook pace around the room for a second before he says something.

"did you want to ta-" jimin is cut off by jungkook pushing him against the living room wall and furiously kissing him. jimin is so stunned at first that he doesn't kiss back. but eventually he wraps his arms around jungkooks neck and deepens the kiss. he parts his lips so that jungkooks tongue can enter his mouth and their tongues fight for dominance until jimin gives up after jungkook rolls their hips together.

"jungkook," jimin whines out as jungkook pulls away. their faces are still close. jungkooks eyes are closed, he gulps and grips jimins cheek, rubbing his thumb gently over jimins pink flushed cheeks. he pecks jimins lips once more.

"be mine. forever," jungkook whispers so quietly, it's as if he's afraid the whole universe will fall apart at the words.

"are you serious?" jimin asks just as quiet. he grips tightly on to jungkooks shirt, scared that if he let's go he might just wake up from a dream.

"beyond. i can't see you with someone else. i don't want to see you with anyone else. and if that makes me selfish so be it, i don't care. i just, i love you too much. i need you too much, you're mine," jungkook says kissing jimin passionately after he finishes what he had to say.

jimin smiles into the kiss. that is all he ever wanted to hear from jungkook, but somewhere deep in his heart he knows that someone else has a piece of it as well. and he knows that that person is tae. he doesn't know what he is gonna do but right now all he wants to do is enjoy this moment.

a/n:

*sorry this chap is so short*

so does this make jikook temporarily official ?

idk

anyways voting same as the last chap !

to make it easier for me just comment the ship name on the ship name lol

remember 3 votes max per person !!

JIKOOK

TAEMIN

hope y'all enjoyed :)