Chapter 11

Yesterday was a big step for me. Having the house know everything about my parents accident and about my past. As I lay here thinking about everything that came out yesterday all I wanted to do was talk to Vic. I needed to talk to him now more than ever. Sadly it's always a guessing game of when he will call or text me. I can't wait for him to come and visit. I just need that time with him, ya know? As I lay here deep in my thoughts Corey knocks on my door bringing me out of them.

"Hey Devyn and I are going out. We should be back home later tonight. You going to be ok being home by yourself for a few hours?"

"By myself? Where'd everyone else go?" I was honestly very confused since I never even notice anyone leave.

"Sam went to hang out with Kat for the day. Aaron is with family who's in town to visit. Jake had classes today and I think Colby is with Brennen and a few other friends they have."

"Oh ok, yea I'll be fine. I'll probably just watch movies or sleep."

"Knowing you its probably the second one, anyways just call it you need anything ok?"

I nod my head and he leaves to meet Devyn down stairs. As I hear the front door signaling they left I lay there for a moment more before deciding to go on my phone. I scroll through social media for a while before deciding to post a new picture on Instagram. It's been a while anyways.

I scroll threw my gallery before choosing an off guard one of me laying on the hood of Corey's car staring at the night sky. It was one of the first nights I was here. Him and I seriously talking about me moving in and how it would all work and then us joking around. I remember he went inside for something and I zoned out for a while giving him the perfect opportunity to take a picture.

I decide to use "I hope you like the stars I stole for you. One hundred million twinkle lights in neon blue." As the caption since I felt those lyrics were perfect since I was staring at the stars. After posing It I ended up playing Pierce the Veil and decided to be productive and decorate my room.

Getting lost in the music I pull the few boxes out of my room and get to work. Starting with my fairy lights I go around my windowsill and doorframe with them first before hanging the rest above my bed. Finding my pictures I decide to make almost a collage of them above my desk. Most of them being of Vic, Corey, or Devyn and I. Others being of Family and friends from high school I talk to every now and then. I even found a few of Brennen and I that I forgot I even had since I haven't gone through these in years. I decide to put the framed ones on the shelves the guys had put up for me.

Singing along with the music I was actually enjoying myself.

"She was always the one
I'll repeat it again - the one
No such thing as too young
Red lights flash in the car we're kissing in
Call me crazy
I've always tried to remind her that the future's
Just a few heartbeats away from disaster
I'm afraid that I've thrown it all away"

"You have a nice singing voice." Colby says out of no where giving me a heart attack. Being so preoccupied in decorating and lost in the music I never even heard anyone come home.

"Don't do that! God nearly gave me a heart attack. Don't you know not to sneak up on people?" I said while turning off the music. Of course my reaction only caused him to laugh before he apologized.

"Hey where is everyone?" He asks as I put everything away to finish later.

"Out. Cant really remember where at this moment but I thought I was going to be home by myself all day."

"Well lucky for you I decided to come home early and now you don't have to be." He says while showing his unresistable smile that melts my heart every time.

"Movie night?" I ask smiling at the fact that hes home.

"I was thinking since its only about 4 how about we go out. Just you and I?" He sounds nervous almost as if hes asking me on a date. I feel my heart speed up at the thought. Is this a date?

"Yea let's do it? What did you have in mind for us to do?" I question trying to figure out what to wear since I'm still in my pajamas basically.

"Wear what you wore when we flew out to vegas. I want us to match. Also you may want to put your hair up." He says

This of course leaving me with more questions. I look at him slightly confused. What he says next explains it all perfectly.

"We're going on an adventure. I have a place I wanna vlog at but it's also so pretty I want you to come with me to see it."

I can't help but to smile and say ok before starting to get ready. A day out with Colby sounds perfect. I put my music back on while getting ready. I can't wait to see what he has planned.

Hopefully this all goes perfect. Here's to taking chances.