Chapter 4

I've been here for a few days and I'm liking it a lot. Me and Colby are getting closer and I'm getting close to Sam and Jake as well. Me and Aaron talk but he's rarely ever home. Sam, Colby and I are going to fly out to Vegas today so I can finish packing up my apartment and bring everything here. I was hoping Corey would come but he has a meeting to go to. Plus one of us would have to drive out there since we all don't fit in the box truck since it only has 3 seats.

As we get ready to go I decide to throw on Colby's pink take chances hoodie with ripped black skinny jeans. I put my hair in a high pony tail and curl the ends. I decide to put on a little concealer and eyeliner as well. I go down stairs to see that Colby is wearing the same sweater but blue with black ripped jeans as well.

"We're you guys purposely trying to match or did it just happen that way?" Sam says with a smirk.

"She copied me. After all this is my merch." Colby says also smirking.

"I did not. It just happened to be that way." I say in a joking defensive matter.

"Whatever you say." Sam says laughing. He is wearing his black beyond the norm hoodie with black jeans as well. We all ended up wearing the same black vans as well.

"Awe look at you two matching each other. You guys look like a cute tumblr couple." Corey says as he comes down the stairs. He's driving us to the airport that way Colby doesn't have to leave his car there.

"Not planned just an accident." Colby and I say at the same time.

"Whatever you say." Corey says laughing.

"That's what I said!" Sam says extremely amused. I guess me and Colby are shipped together now, in the house anyways.

We get to the airport and since we have no baggage we get through tsa faster then I ever thought was possible. We soon board our plane and before I know it were landing in what was once my home. We uber to a u-haul place and Sam rents the box truck since he's the oldest. Once he gets the keys we head to my no longer home.

"You actually have a really nice little studio apartment. I feel like this is smaller then your room at home though." Sam says.

"I think you're right. Well at least we know everything will fit." Colby says.

"Well where do you guys want to start? Everything is pretty much packed. Just have a little bit more stuff."

"Furniture first." They say in unison. I nod my head and before I can say a word they start with my bed. They take the frame down first and leave the mattress for second to last. Next they take my desk and little bed side table. The unmounted my TV and wrapped both the mount and TV in my comforter set to make sure it was ok. They take my mattress and one by one take my boxes down as I finish packing up the rest.

I'm a matter of maybe 4-5 hours my apartment was completely empty. Walls that use to be covered with posters and pictures now empty. Windows frames no longer holding my fairy lights. It was completely empty and I actually felt a little sad. As we leave and I lock the doors for the last time I couldn't help but to remember the time I opened the apartment for the first time. This has been my home for the past year and I know I'll miss it.

I drop off my key at the front office and say goodbye for the last time. Before we head home we decide to stop by taco bell and get food. I know I'm hungry after everything so I bet the guys are too. We decide to walk since its around the corner and make our lives easy. Once we get there and finish ordering we sit down at the table and just talk while we eat.

I tell them about all the adventures me and Vic have had. From sneaking out to parties across town to getting high in the tunnels. I had some pretty rebellious days after my parents first passed. We both did but thankfully those days are over. I tell them about our random walks on the strip and the stupid things you sometimes see on Fremont street. Honestly I'm actually going to miss this place. Vic and I have had some awesome times here and we'll as a lot of stupid ideas too but it's what makes this place home.

"You really are full of surprises but I'm glad to know your smoking days are over. That could really ruin your military chances." Colby says.

"Yea I know. It's why I stopped. Just don't tell Corey he doesn't know about my party days. No one does tbh. Just Vic and that's because he was part of them." I tell them thinking about all the memories.

"You're secrets are safe with us. Anyways we should get going that way we can beat traffic." Sam says.

Colby and I nod our head as we through away our trash. Sam decided he would drive since the truck is in his name. As we all pile in I get put in the middle since I'm the smallest. I can't help but to feel safer that way as well. With Sam to my left and Colby to my right we start our drive back home. My new home.

The last thing I remember from the drive is laying my head on Colby's shoulder as we listened to Feeling Whitney by Post Malone. I think it's safe to say I fell asleep. Next thing I know I wake up to Colby carrying e up the stairs into his room. He tells me where home and I can't help but to fall into a deep sleep.