Chapter 10

Caleb's POV:

Waking up to my alarm, I did the usual thing and went on Instagram for a bit before I got ready for filming. I was just scrolling through my feed until Finn's latest post came up. "Oh. My. God," I said out loud. I immediately went onto the phone app and called Sadie. After a while she finally picked up.

"Caleb, what the hell? It's 6:00 and I'm trying to sleep," she said, clearly annoyed.
"Sleeping doesn't matter right now. What if I told you that our ship might finally be together?" I asked her. I could picture her eyes shooting open and sitting upright within a second. "What are you talking about?" she asked eagerly.
"Come to my hotel room and we'll talk then. 13th floor, room 3" I told her.
"Ok, I'm ok my way. By the way, I'm on the same floor as you," and she hung up the phone. I shook my head then got out of bed and waited on the couch for Sadie's arrival.

5 minutes later

As soon as I heard a knock I ran to the door and opened up to Sadie still wearing her pj's and had bed hair. "You look horrible," I said to her with a smile.
"Like you look any better," she said walking in giggling. She plopped on the couch and waited for me to get there.

I got up Instagram and went onto Finn's page. I showed her the photo and she grabbed the phone off me and pulled it to her face. Her eyes widened and she looked back at me stunned. I shrugged and said "it's possible." A smirk appeared on her lips and she got up and started walking to the door.

"Sadie, no." I ran to her and grabbed her hand, stopping her right in her tracks. She looked at me and then back at our connected hands. I quickly let go and looked down. "S-Sorry," I said.
"It's fine," she said with a cute smile.
"Anyway, we can't just confront them. We need proof."

She gave a 'are you serious?' look and showed me my phone with the post still on it. I sighed and said "more proof than that. And besides, they probably want to keep it secret for a while. If we are right about this, they only started dating recently so just give it some time." She huffed and agreed. "Fine. But I want to be the first to find out," she said putting her hand out for me to shake.
"Deal," I said shaking her hand.
"Well I should probably go and start getting ready. I'll see you later," she said happily giving me a hug.
"Yeah, see you," and she was out the door.

Finn's POV:

*Buzz, buzz* I thought I was waking up to my 6:30am alarm but actually it was a text from Millie.

Chat:

QueenMills: Hey, can you please come over? X
Finnster: Of course!! Now?
QueenMills: Yes please!
Finnster: Ok, I'll be there in a sec ;)
QueenMills: Thank you xo
Finnster: No worries x

Chat Ended

I was really confused why she wanted me over there but I didn't argue and went straight to her room.

When I got there, Millie embraced me in a warm hug and I did not want to let go of her. "Hey, Finn," she said quietly.
"Hey, Mills," I said back giving her a kiss on the head.
"Thanks for coming. I just thought we should we should talk about... us," she said looking up at me.
"Uh, yeah sure," and we both walked into her room and sat on the bed.

"So," I started. "What's up?"
"Before we start this conversation, I want you to know that this has nothing to do with you," she explained.
"Ok?"
"But if you don't want to that's fine. I mean we can but-"
"Millie," I said interrupting her and grabbing her cheeks. "Say what's on your mind." She sighed and then spoke again.

"I want to keep this between us for a bit," she admitted. "I'm not asking you for ages, just for a few weeks. I just want some time to ourselves before the whole world knows. Please, Finn," she begged. I tucked a curl behind her ear. "I understand, Mills. Whatever you want, it's your choice. I would never do something you didn't want to do."
"Thank you," she said laying her head on my lap.
"Your welcome."

We stayed here for a while until there was a knock on the door. "Can you get that please, Paige?" Millie called out her. "Fine," she said annoyed. I chuckled and Millie chuckled as well. "They're in that room over there," we then heard Paige say faintly. We looked at each other alarmed and she immediately got to off me. I sat on the end of the bed and Millie sat cross legged in the middle of it. Noah then walked into the room. I sighed with relief.

"Did I interrupt something?" he asked with a brow raised.
"No," Millie and I said at the same time. We glanced at each other with a smirk. "Sure, sure," Noah said sitting down. "Anyway, just thought I'd let you guys know we're all meeting downstairs again at 7:30. Please don't be late Finn."
"Yes, sir," I said chuckling. He nodded and continued to look back and forth between Millie and I. "Spit it out Noah," she said getting annoyed.

"Are you guys a thing?" he asked us smirking. I slowly looked at Millie and she gave a quiet nod with a small smile. I turned back to Noah who had a eager look on his face. I gulped and said "yeah, yeah we are." His face slowly lit up still processing what I had just said. "So Fillie is real?!" he said standing up.
"Yes, Noah," Millie and I said rolling our eyes. "Yes! My ship is finally together!" he yelled.
"Be quiet," Millie said covering his mouth. Her cheeks were tomato red but mine probably were to.

"You need to swear that you won't tell anyone. We'll tell the others but not now," she said sternly. He scratched his chin contemplating whether he would tell them or not. "I don't really need to tell them," he said slowly. "I just need to put something on Instagram and the whole world knows." I was getting impatient by this point. This subject was touchy to us both.

"Noah," I said standing up behind Millie. "Promise you won't tell anybody."
"Fine. I promise I won't tell anyone that you guys are dating," he said sadly. "Just be down at the reception at-"
"7:30," Millie said rolling her eyes probably because she was tired.
"Your girlfriend has got sass," he said walking out of the room.

She turned back around to face me with an annoyed expression. "Hey," I said softly grabbing her cheeks. "It will be ok." She nodded with sad smile and pulled me into a tight hug. "Do you want me to delete the post I put up," I asked her. She shook her head and said "no. I like it." I gave her a kiss on the forehead bit then Paige walked in without us realising.

"What is the meaning of this," she said speaking up with raised eyebrows. We pulled away in a heartbeat left with pink cheeks. "Paige, I-I-" Millie tried saying.
"No, no. It's fine you two. I just wanted to let Millie know that she needs to start getting ready. You probably should to, Finn," and she left the room leaving us both stunned and confused.

"Well, I guess I'll go then," I said looking at Millie.
"Yeah. I'll see you later," she said with a smile. I nodded and started walking out but was stopped when she called out "wait!" I turned back around and she was almost already in front of me. When she was right in front of me she put an innocent look on her face. "You forgot something," she said pointing to her lips. I chuckled then lifted her chin and kissed her lightly. "I'll see you later," I said to her smiling.
"Ok," she replied. I left and when I got back to my room I plopped onto my bed. "What does she do to me?" I said out loud to myself with a smile.

A/N:

Just a filler chapter but I really wanted to add some Cadie in there. Please don't hate me!

Anyway... 1.43k READS?! WHAT?! THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE PEOPLE THAT ARE READING THIS😘

-Sienna xo