Chapter 8

General POV:

All the kids hopped out the car super excited. They couldn't stop talking and bouncing up and down even if they were told to stop. They all went straight to where the table reading was being held which was not to far from where they were dropped off.

"Hey everybody!" yelled Ross coming up to all of us, giving a big group hug. Finn and Millie were standing next to each other and that's when Matt called out "Fillie! How's it going?" Millie just rolled eyes with a small smirk on her face.

"Really?" Finn said to them with a short laugh. They got a glimpse at each other for a second and just looked into each other's eyes. They then pulled out of each other's gaze and look back up at the Duffer's, who had devilish smirks on there faces. "Oh gosh," Millie whispered into Finn's ear. He gave her a chuckle.

"So," Matt started saying. "Since this season starts a year later, there will be some lovey dovey scenes. I hope you guys are you ok with that," he said to them. Finn's eyes widened and Millie's entire face went red. "Of course! I mean... it is just acting at the end of the day, right?" Millie said looking over at Finn. He was lost of words. "Uh, y-yeah... sure," he said with a shrug.

Finn's POV:

'It's just acting' kept playing through my head. Why was I upset by this? Did she not like me now? Is that what's happening? I was so confused and needed to figure things out. I'm going to talk to Millie, I just need to figure out the best time to do so.

10 minutes later

The table read had started and I had butterflies screaming in my stomach because a Mileven scene was coming up already. "Mike, what will happen if the bad men take me away again?" Millie said sitting next to me. Oh gosh. "I'm not going to let anything happen to you, El," I say in a stern but caring voice.
"Promise?" she then said with a smile. I smiled as well. "I promise," I said looking over at her. I don't think she even realised she was staring at me because when I looked at she she quickly turned her head back to the script with a smile still on her face.

7 hours later

"Well done everybody!" Ross said to everyone. "Ok, I want everyone to go home and sleep before tomorrow. We've got a busy day ahead of us," said Shawn standing up. "Nice job," I said to Millie, giving her a high five.
"Thanks, you to," she said embracing me with a quick hug.

"Millie?" I said.
"Yeah?" she replied
"Can I please talk to you later? It's kinda
important," I say scratching the back of my neck. She took a gulp and had a nervous look in her face. "S-Sure," Millie said unsteady.
"Ok, thanks. Meet me at in the reception at 7:00?" I ask.
"Yep, I-I'll be there," she said unsteady again.
"You alright?"
"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I new she was hiding something but I decided to leave it. I'll probably find out later.

7:05pm
Millie's POV:

"Paige, I'm nervous. What do I even say or do?!" I had been pacing around the lounge room for 10 minutes now and Finn is probably waiting for me. "Millie, you need to calm down. You're just talking to Finn. What's so bad about it?"
"He said it was important. What the hell does that even mean?!" I was completely loosing it and freaking out. "What if- no it can't be that," I said unsure.
"Be what," Paige asked. What if it really was? "I have to go. I'll call you if I need anything." And I was out the door within a second.

I ran to the elevator and pressed on the button repeatedly, trying to get out my nerves. I got in and checked the time on my phone. 7:10 Great. I shoved it back into my pocket and waited for the elevator to reach ground level. Getting out of it, I saw Finn sitting in a chair fiddling with his fingers and his knees bobbing up and down. I guess he's nervous for some reason to.

He saw me and got up unsteadily and we walked to each other. "Um, hi," Finn said to me.
"Hey," I said with a soft smile. He gave a small one back. "So," I started saying. "Where are you taking me?" He shrugged and put his hand out. "You're responsible for me, Wolfhard," and I took his hand. We both put on our hoodies and walked out of the hotel and to our luck, there was hardly anyone there.

We started walking and no one had realised it was us... yet. It looked like Finn was taking me to a bus stop. "Finn, what are we doing here?" I asked him.
"Just trust me, please," he said. I nodded yes. "Ok." We got onto the bus and sat down next to each other. It was uncomfortable at first but when we started moving we loosened up a bit and I put my head on his shoulder.

"What if we get caught?" I whispered. We were getting looks from people who I think knew who we were. "We'll be ok," he assured. I then saw a girl, maybe 13, get up from her seat and look over at us. "Finn..." I said to him looking over at the girl. He caught on and said "just play it cool." I gulped and the girl walked over to us. She took breath before speaking.

"Are you by any chance the people from Stranger Things?" the girl asked quietly. I nodded slowly. "You guys are amazing at your job," she said.
"Thanks," said Finn.
"Would you mind if we could got a picture?" she asked politely. Finn leaned in and whispered something in my ear. "Are you ok with it going public?" I nodded at him with a smile and turned back to the girl. "Sure and you have our permission to post it," I said quietly.

A huge smile spread across her face and we took a selfie. "Thank you so much," she said still smiling.
"Your welcome," Finn and I said at the same time. She went back to her seat and showed her mum the picture. She looked happy. "You make people so happy," Finn said breaking me out of my thoughts.
"What do you mean?"
"You make the world a brighter place."

I pulled my knees to my chest and put my head on his. Before I was settled onto him, I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and watched his entire face go red. I'm going to confess to him... tonight.

A/N:

Can not thank you enough for over 800 reads!💗

-Sienna xo