Chapter 2

Millie's POV:

As we arrive at the airport, I look out the window to see quite a few fans already waiting for me. Since there was only a small crowd compared to other places I have been to, I decided to get out and deal with it. Paige helped me with my suitcases and we started walking into the building.

I stopped a couple of times for autographs and photos. One of the fans asked me a question which was "how are things with Finn?" I look down and blushed silently. I answered with "he's amazing. A really great friend." The girl looked over at her friends for and moment and they all looked like they were screaming inside. We took a selfie then I finally made it inside.

I took a glimpse around and then found Noah sitting in a chair looking bored out of his mind. "Noah!" I yelled out to him. He looked up and immediately started running towards me. We both hugged each other and started rocking from side to side, laughing and giggling.

"I've missed you," I said to him pulling away.
"I've missed you to, Millie," he replied back with a huge smile on his face. I hadn't even realised but there were TMZ cameras almost in every corner. I looked back over at Paige and she slowly pointed towards a person with a camera in their hands. "Do you want to go?" Noah said to me. I nodded and we started walking to our plane.

We found our seats and plopped down on them. I was so happy that we were finally heading back to Georgia. We would get to meet new cast mates and see all our friends again. Then Finn slowly crept into my mind. I smiled at the thought of him. "What you smilin' about, Mills?" Noah said with a sneaky grin. "Nothing," I replied with hardly any emotion. He just stared at me waiting for a proper answer. "I'm just really happy to be going back." He nodded and looked forward again and then the plane took off.

Once the plane took off my eyelids became droopy and I started drifting off to sleep.

17 hours later

I woke up to Noah flashing his iPhone torch in my face. I knocked it out of his hands and it fell onto the floor. "Really?" he said looking at me angrily trying to hide his smile.
"Sorry," I replied back giggling.
"Ok guys," Noah's mum started saying, "the plane has stopped for about 2-3 hours to refuel." Noah and I turned to each other knowing exactly what she was about to say.
"Food!" we both yelled and ran out of the plane with Paige and his mum not far behind.

15 minutes later

We were in the middle of eating and then I heard my phone buzzing in my pocket. I pulled it out and Finn was trying to FaceTime me.
Without even thinking about it, I answered within a second. He came onto the screen and look like he was on the plane. Shouldn't he have left by now? I thought to myself.

"Hey, Millie," he says through the phone.
"Hi Finn!" I say with excitement.
"Woah, someone's happy to see me," he replied back. I laughed and looked down trying to hide my pink cheeks. Noah being Noah, he jumps out of nowhere and yells "Finn, how are you?" Finn laughs at him quietly and answers "I'm good, just about to take off. My flight was delayed." Oh, that's why.

"Anyway, I just thought I'd check if you got to your first stop ok," he says sweetly. I cute smirk appeared on my lips. Noah noticed and answered for me. "Yeah, we got here safely," he said nudging me. I looked up and glared at him. He put his hand up in surrender and walked away. "Well, I gotta go," Finn said to me. "Think we're about to get going."
"Ok, have a safe flight."
"I will. Bye Millie." I loved it when he said my name.
"Bye Finn." And with that I ended the call with huge smile on my face.

"So," Noah starts saying, "anything you want to tell me?" he said. Uh oh, I've been caught. "W-what are you talking about," I say stuttering. "Oh, come on. Don't play dumb." Crap. "You obviously like him."
"No I-I don't," I try to say not convincing him.
"Yes you do. Don't deny it, Millie." Why was he always right?
"You can't tell him," I say in a serious tone. He just looks at me confused. "Why not? He obviously likes you to," he exclaims.
"Noah, you know what would happen. The fans would go crazy," I say looking down trying to get off topic.
"Millie," Noah says moving closer to me so I look at him, "some things you just can't control."

A/N:
Thanks for 30 reads!

-Sienna xo