P A R T - S E V E N T E E N

Chapter Seventeen; Warning Signs
PART TWO
____________________________________________

Alice bit her lip gently and tugged the sleeves down on the emerald green sweater to cover her hands, her cheeks turning pink as she saw how intently Magnus was staring at her now. "I figured this was yours," she said quietly, looking down at how it hung loosely to her mid thighs, which were currently bare since she was only wearing underwear underneath. The material was soft and thick, and smelt like Magnus's cologne that she was growing familiar with now.

"Yeah," he agreed, standing up from where he was sitting and continuing to watch her. The energy was beginning to vibrate between them almost instantaneously, and although it was invisible and silent, each of them could feel it pulling them towards each other. He'd redressed himself into sweats and a t-shirt, probably whilst Alice was still in the shower and she felt her pelvis ache subtly as she glanced at how the grey sweats hung low on his hips...

She knew what his body looked like underneath the loose clothes he liked to wear and sighed heavily but silently, wanting nothing more than to caress her hands over every inch of his body whilst he touched her, also. She liked the idea of how she would be able to wrap herself around him whilst having some of him left over for later... she liked his height, his muscle size, his golden eyes, his slightly light olive skin tone... the way his plump lips were almost shaped like a heart and the way his dark lashes framed his eyes... everything about him called out to her, reeling her in violently and she swallowed heavily whilst looking him over. Alice found Magnus Johnson so immensely attractive that she could barely breathe... especially since she was now alone with him in his room.

Her hair was blow dried and hung slightly messily around her shoulders, even though it was moved to hang down her back, whisps of it framed her carefully done face as she walked forwards and climbed onto the bed, "What did you want to show me?" She asked, looking innocently up at Magnus who was still watching her from where he stood. She could see exactly what he was thinking, but wanted to play dumb so he could make the first move since she wanted to know what it felt like.

"Uh-" he began, distracted by the show of skin on her legs and how she seemed so comfortable relaxing on his bed. "It's a film,"

"A film?" Alice asked, getting a sudden wave of confidence as she saw how distracted he suddenly was by her appearance. She fought the urge to smile and settled back on his mountain of soft plush pillows as the thought of them getting closer, physically, danced excitedly at the back of her mind...

"Yeah, I thought you'd find it interesting," he continued, looking back at his television as Alice fixed her hair so that it was flowing down her shoulders and the long length of it was on show. He pressed a few buttons on the thin silver slither of a remote and the tv came to life, beginning the movie; American psycho.

"Oh," Alice said in a surprised light voice as the film began and Magnus joined her on the bed, settling back against the pillows with his body fairly close to hers.

"Is it not what you were expecting?" He asked, looking at the profile of her face and glancing at her plump oval shaped lips that were delicately coated with subtle nude pink lipstick. He didn't really feel like watching the film, but in a way wanted to somehow mislead her into thinking that was what they were going to do. And with a film like American Psycho that demanded attention with its violence and sexual nature, he wanted to test how easily it would be to distract her.

"Strangely... I'm not that surprised." Alice replied, watching the screen carefully as she felt Magnus's eyes on her face. "Is this one of your favourites?" She asked and Magnus chuckled quietly,