Chapter 18

Recap:

Kellys POV

The bitch smirked at me and shot lilly in her thighs.

I was about to shift when I felt someone stab two knifes coated with wolfabane in my back.

I turned around and shoved my hand in the guys chest and ripped out his heart.

I watched his body drop to the ground lifeless.

I turned around making my way to the other bitch when the wolfsbane started to kick in and then I blacked out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kellys POV

Darkness is all I can see.

I can feel pain then it means I'm not dead.

I opened my eyes expecting to see bright light but instead I was in this dark basement looking place.

Memories came flooding back from when the girls and i went shopping. 

To when the bitch attacked my friends and when I ripped out the guys heart from his chest.

"urrrgh" I groaned as my shoulders made contact with the wall.

I can feel myself healing but the wolfsbane is slowing the process down.

"Kelly" croaked jessica.

"yea" I responded nodding my head.

"Those fucking hunters" I growled out and tugging on the chains only to find them coated with silver.

"oh fuck" I screamed and removed my hands.

"Did you guys try and contact the guys" I asked whilst reaching for the chains again.

"We all go injected we're not able to reach our mates, but you should be in around an hour" Lilly explained to me.

I just nodded and layed my head back against the wall.

Suddenly the metal doors opened and the same bitch entered.

"You bitch" I growled at her.

She just smirked and tazered Lilly until she blacked out.

When werewolves get mad or possessive our eyes go black but when you're an alpha and get beyond pissed or when you want to bite someone your eyes go red.

Most hunters dont know that.

I felt my eyes change colour but not black.

The bitch was walking towards Jessica and thats when I snapped.

I wasnt going to let her hurt a pregnant she wolf especially not my friend.

I tugged hard on the chains and they came out from their sockets that was screwed to the walls.

I grabbed her by the throat and slammed her against the wall.

I was about to rip out her heart but thought she deserved to suffer.

So I bite down on her shoulder tasting her blood and as her screams echoed in the basement.

She was going to turn into the thing she hated the most.

I left her and was making my way towards hazel who was the closest, to unchain her.

When I felt myself fall to the ground.

I looked down and saw blood and then before I could register what happened the pain shot through my stomach.

I got shot by a hunter who came to the rescue.

I knew I wasn't going to die because it wasn't a silver bullet but it hurt like a bitch and its going to take a while to heal.

I started to cough out blood whilst the girls screamed and called my name.

Everything became blurry and their voices weren't clear.

Then the world turned black.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

how'd you guys enjoy this chapter.

Tricked ya chelsea I updated be happy.

Please vote and comment.

-H