Chapter 5

Sorry guys I was going through a rough time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kelly POV

"Wake up beautiful" someone said huskily in my ear while kissing it lightly.

"Mmmmmm" I replied sleepily whilst burring my face in their chest.

"Baby please wake up I made breakfast especially for you" I looked up to see a very sexy looking Damon smirking down at me.

I blushed at the position I was in, which was me straddling him but one leg is in between his legs and one hand around his neck.

Don't ask me how I even got in that position but I did.

"Mmm" I moaned as I dug in my breakfast which was pancakes, toast, and eggs and bacon.

"Seems like you are doing a lot of 'moaning' he said.

"I was seeing if it tasted good" I explained.

"Whatever, I am going to take a shower" he said whilst grabbing a towel and walking into the bathroom.

Five minutes later Mr.sexy, yep I decided that is his nickname from now on.

Anyways Mr.sexy finally comes out.

I looked up to see Mr.sexy standing there smirking as I took him in, there he stood with the towel hung dangerously low around his waist with water dripping off his eight-pack.

He is literally the definition of mouth watering besides chocolate.

"Like what you see?" He questioned whilst smirking.

"Yes, but I have seen better" I said with a smirk of my own this caused him to growl.

"Who, I will kill that bastard that got my mates attention" whilst growling threw out the sentence.

Next thing I know, I am pinned to the wall and he is growling

"MINE, NOBODIES BUT MINE" this side of him was sexy and the way he was jealous and possessive of me made me sure he wouldn't leave me.

"Babe I was joking you are the only hot man I have my eyes on" I said slightly blushing at the same time.

"Good" he mumbled in my hair as he was smelling it, weird but it made me feel so calm.

I just enjoyed his company.

"I will go have a shower now ok Mr.sexy" I said and then gasped as I noticed I just called him Mr.sexy at loud.

That was meant to be his nickname inside my head, oh well.

"Mr.sexy huh, is that my nickname" he said amused and happy whilst smirking at me.

"Do I get to call you a nickname to?" Damon asked.

"Nope I said popping the 'p' " and laughing at his face because he was pouting.

"No fair" he tried to explain but I just ignored him and mumbled a 'whatever'.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(After coming out of the shower and still Kelly's POV)

I feel so much refreshed and clean now that I showered and did my girly things.

It was sad because I had a couple of deep scars on my stomach and back from what happened.

Quickly running into our room, mmmm feels weird calling it our room but I will get over it since I live here now.

Anyways back to topic I dashed into 'our room' and locked the door not ready for anything else that might happen which could be: Damon's wolf whose name is Damian (ironic how it works out but who am I to talk, my wolfs name is kelsey) could lose control and try to mate, he doesn't want to force me but no doubt would lose control.

And number two it would be awkward if he saw me.

----------

After getting dressed I went to see Damon and saw him siting in the living room watching tv.

Once he noticed me he smiled and was about to get up but I motioned for him to stay siting because I went and sat next to him.

"You look so beautiful, hot stuff" he said whilst hugging me and smirking.

"You don't look to bad yourself- wait is that a nickname I hear" I said faking that I am shocked.

"Sure is hot stuff" he said smiling and then kissed my forehead.

"I wanted to tell you that I want to introduce you to my pack but obviously your pack will be there because we are officially the Alpha's for the midnight and moonlight pack" he said slightly nervous.

Don't get me wrong I am definitely nervous way more than him.

But I know as long as he is by my side I think I will do good.

"Don't worry Mr.sexy I think I will do fine now it can't be that hard could it?" I asked unsure now and cautious.

"No beautiful, you will be fine, they will love you trust me" he said trying to reassure me but I was alright now so I just nodded.

"Baby I have got some Alpha duties so I will be back in three hours or so, ok?" Mr.sexy explained as I nodded.

"Can I go shopping with my friends, got catching up to do". I asked batting my eyelashes and pouting slightly.

"Of course baby, don't have to beg for it and here is my credit card buy what you please" he told me whilst chuckling.

"Thanks" I said and pecked his lips.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damon POV

She is so beautiful and nice I never thought I would be whipped but I guess every male wolf with a mate is whipped oh well it's normal.

I can't wait until I introduce her to my pack I am one hundred percentage sure she would be a wonderful and caring luna.

I just hope my history as a player doesn't wreck our relationship, I understand I have to tell her I am just scared of the reaction I will get.

Yea whatever the strongest Alpha is afraid I can guarantee you I would die if something happened to Kelly and Kelsey.

They are my world now and I will do everything I can to protect them and make sure they are safe.

God I hope Kelly doesn't hate me when she finds out everything especially about Madison.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hope you enjoyed the chapter and sorry about the wait for those who wanted to read this book.

Please give it a chance and like every author please vote and comment please.

Once again thanks.

-H