Chapter 7

A/N two chapters in one day, aren't you lucky. Enjoy. There will be words that end in 'ing' for eg fishing I will remove the 'g' so I would say fishin ok.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kelly POV

I blushed as I got into the car remembering how he literally called me an angel.

That is so nice of him.

But he looked so fudging sexy in his button up t-shirt but his first couple of buttons undone and wearing black jeans whilst his hair is combed but messy at the same time.

How is it legal for some to look that hot.

Luckily he is all mine.

I probably should like a ten year old snob when she sooks or saying something like 'mine, it's mine' greedily whilst the other kids run away freaked.

'Don't care how we sound, but he is ours' my wolf Kelsey stated with no room for argument not that I would because I totally agree.

-----------------------

Damon's POV

Oh god I am going to have to tell her now I wish I didn't but better I tell her than she finds out in a bad unwanted way, which would definitely make the problem ten times worse.

'Don't worry I will support you' Damian said with muse.

'No shit Sherlock, we are the in one body just different forms' I said ticked off.

'Just tryin make ya feel better' he said whatever.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kelly's POV

I looked over at Damon and noticed he was tensed and looked nervous as hell, I mean yes I am nervous but not as much as he is.

"Damon, are ok" I asked whilst grabbing his hand in mine and giving him my full attention.

"Baby I have to tell you something- I just nodded so he continued- you have heard about me being a player right?" He asked and I nodded.

"So I dated this girl called Madison right before I found you and I was going to make her luna if I didn't find you by a week, but I found you the next day so don't worry about a thing" I was not surprised so I wasn't mad but something told me to ask him is that all you did, you just dated right. And so I did.

"That is all you guys did right you just dated, nothing more." I asked nervous with the awaiting answer.

"Umm wekindofhadsex" he mumbled in a rush.

"Could you repeat that but a bit slower" I said as if I am talking to a six year old.

"Uhhh we kind of had sex" he said whilst lowering his head in shame, damn right boy, you should of waited for your mate.

"Baby what are you thinking about, please don't be mad" he said in a sad miserable tone that made me almost forgive him. Key word ALMOST.

"You want to know what I am thinking, I am a virgin and do you want to know why, well let's say I want to wait for my mate but I guess you had other plans" I explained whilst glaring at him.

"I am sorry baby but I actually went seriously, if it wasn't for Madison I probably would have been playing around still, she actually made me keep it In My pants except for her". He tried to reason.

In a way I probably should be thanking her for making him serious but still.

"Fine I forgive you because that was before we met even though I still didn't do anything before we met" I said.

"Thank you baby thank you so much, I love you" he said then quickly grabbed my face and kissed me and went back to driving so we don't crash and die, although I wouldn't mind dying with him.

"I love you, too" I said feeling slightly exhausted from the conversation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Sorry about the short chapter.

Anyways, please vote and comment.

- H