Chapter 15

A/N : Hey guys enjoy.

-H

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

Damon POV

No one is going to touch my baby girl even if its the last thing I do.

I am going to kill that bastard Alex.

His death is going to be slow and painful.

I love you Kelly was the last thought I had before I feel asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tyler POV

Yesterday after the rogues attacked Hazel kept quiet the whole time and it was worrying me.

"Babe what's wrong" I asked her whilst gently bring her towards my chest.

"Nothing it's just that I'm worried about Kelly" she replied looking at the ground whilst playing with her fingers.

"Babe we are all really worried for our Luna" I replied trying to calm her down.

"But don't worry we will all protect her nobody will let her get hurt" I said to get reassuringly.

She nodded so I pecked her lips and suggested we go for a run.

She agreed eagerly and took off with me trailing behind her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jace POV

Lilly was shaken up about what happened yesterday.

That's why I decided to call Damon and tell him I need a break with my mate because she is needs to comforted.

Damon agreed saying that he is also hanging out with Kelly which is totally understandable.

If it was Lilly that they were after I wouldn't leave her side for a second.

Only if I left her with fifty guards then maybe.

We are really protective over our mates especially since we are higher ranks.

Being Alpha, Beta and third in commands make our wolfs more powerful and more possessive of what is ours.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nick POV

I was walking towards Jessica when I heard another heartbeat in the room.

At first I looked around but then I saw Jessica looking sick.

I walked towards her and the second heartbeat seemed to get louder.

Slowly I bent down and placed my hand on her stomach instantly I knew she was pregnant.

"Your pregnant" I whispered to her.

She nodded to me looking down.

"You're pregnant" I repeated loudly whilst grabbing her face and pressed my lips to her.

I looked down at her noticed her looking nervous.

"What's wrong" I asked her and looking concerned.

"I was scared you didn't want a child now" she replied looking innocent and slightly embarrassed.

"Of course I do baby" I kissed her reassuringly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damon's POV

The whole day me and Kelly have been lazy just laying on our bed having a movie marathons.

Sometimes she would look distracted but most of the time she is actually watching and laughing when a funny scene would appear.

I was hoping that I was taking her mind of all the trouble and shit.

I wanted to get her more distracted so I held her waist and started kissing her neck and sucking on my mark gently.

We made out for a while then we ordered pizza.

After watching more movies we fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry it was short.

Comment and vote please

-H