Chapter 11

A/N: enjoy and also check out my other book; Bad Boys Don't Love.

Check out chjasy book called

Once a life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

"You're not going to kill him because I am going to" I said.

My voice turned loud and powerful which shocked us both but that didn't matter.

Damon nodded and hugged and kissed me.

"I love you" I said to him whilst kissing his lips and falling asleep.

---------------------------------------------------

Damon POV

I cant believe that bastard layed a hand on my baby girl.

I cant believe I wasnt there to protect her.

"I'm going to give him a slow and painful death for all the pain he caused Kelly and Kelsey" my wolf Damian growled out.

I nodded.

I pulled Kelly closer towards me and sniffed her scent calming me down.

What if that asshole is still alive and he is toturing other werewolves in this moment.

"We are going to have a pack meeting and discuss things out to ensure the safety of our pack" Damian said then cut the connection.

I kissed Kellys forehead then fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------

Kellys POV

I woke to find a empty bed.

I startes to freak out thinking that Damon must of left me because he saw how weak I was and couldnt defend myself.

My wolf Kelsey started howl at the loss of her mate.

My eyes started watering as I got up I felt for my phone but instead I picked up a rose.

Confused I sat up and looked to see a note next to my phone on the nightstand

I picked up the note and read it.

Dear princess sorry I couldn't

be here when you woke up but

I had pack business to attend

to. I made you some breakfast

so eat well and I will see you

soon.

- Lots Of Love Damon.

My eyes watered again because I actually thought he would leave me.

I made my way to the bathroom and showered.

I decided to hang with the girls so I texted them all saying 'come to my house in a hour'.

---------------------------------------------------

1 hour later...

Hazels POV (kellys bestie)

I was dressing to go over to Kelly's and Damons house when arms wrapped around my waiste.

"hmmm where you going babe" Tyler whispered huskily in my ear and biting it.

"hmmm" I moaned then I continued.

"I'm going to go to Kellys house for some girl time with Lilly and Jessica" I said with a smile and pecked his lips.

"Why dont you stay here and we can do something fun" Tyler whispered seductively.

I shivered which made him smirk.

"As tempting as that sounds I am going to pass. Sorry babe" I said laughing grabbing my purse and kissed his lips then left to my car.

---------------------------------------------------

Lillys POV (Kellys bestie)

I finally found my mate who turned out to be Jace Lane.

I am so happy and I moved in with him.

Jace has been taking me out on dates and I cant wait until I tell the girls about him.

We have all been busy with our mates that we hardly had girl time.

I am really glad Kelly called us for some quality girl time.

"Babe im going now" I said kissing Jace on the lips and walking out towards my car.

---------------------------------------------------

Jessica POV (Kellys bestie)

I found my mate I cant believe it.

Kelly was right he turned out to be from Damons pack.

He is the third in command Jace Lane the betas brother.

Now we all have mates and now I know why Hazel and Kelly had that massive glow around their faces.

They just know how to make you happy a different way than friends can.

I am glad now I have found my peace and happiness.

I also moved in with Nick.

"Nick babe im going to Kellys now bye" I said quickly kissing him and made my way to my car.

---------------------------------------------------

Kellys POV

The door knocked and I opened it finding Hazel.

I quickly pulled her into a hug then a couple of seconds later Lilly arrived followed by Jessica.

"You guys made it!! I missed you guys so much" I screamed dragging everyone in a group hug.

We all just squealed and started to catch up on latest gossip.

---------------------------------------------------

A/N: hope you guys enjoyed this very long chapter. Please dont forget to vote and comment.

Also check out my other book.

Please check out Rivals of Love by chjasy.

enjoy

-H

---------------------------------------------------