Chapter 7 (You Look Hot Jealous)

A/N: Sorry for the misspelled grammar and mistakes. Again it is unedited. ENJOY!

(Unedited)

Chapter 7

You Look Hot Jealous

D'Angelo's POV (finally!)

Who knew I would be falling for him like this? I want to wait to mend our relationship before I tell him what I am. I want to make sure our love is real before I tell him I'm a werewolf shifter. 

I wish I could just take him already. The heat coming off his body makes my little Angelo, well more like big Angelo, hard. All I do is dream at night of taking him raw and hard from behind. I look down at big Angelo and see he is trying to jump out of my pajama pants. 

I look over at my clock and see that it's seven a.m. I rolled out of bed and started my shower. Once I was out I went to my closet and picked out a white shirt, my black caradign, some baggy jeans, and my black nikes.

 I grabbed my keys and walked to my car. I put the key in the igniton and listened to my   LP640 Roadster Versace  roar to life. I smiled and slipped in my slow jam CD as I drived to Christian's house. I planned on taking him out since he was feeling better. 

I put my car in park and jumped out but not before checking myself in the mirror. I knocked on his door and he opened it after my third knock. I could instantly feel myself hardening when I saw him. He was too adorable. He had on a blue Cookie Monster shirt with bluish grayish skinny jeans, and blue vans. 

"Are you done staring?" he asked annoyed. I smirked but nodded my head as I led him to my car. I watched as his eye grew wide. "Wow! This is your car!?" he said admiring my baby. 

"Yeah this is her. Isn't she a beauty?" I asked proudly. 

"Yeah she is," he said opening the passengar door and sliding in. 

I opened the driver's door and got in also. I turned on the car and drove out of his drive way and on to the quiet streets of his neightbor hood. 

"So where are you taking me?" Christian asked as we were halfway to our destination. 

"Well, first, I'm taking you to iHop you can get some breakfast. Then the rest is a surprise." I said smiling. 

He groaned and laid his head against the window. "I hate surprises but I am hungry." he said yawning and slowing closing his eyes. I watch as he slept silently from the corner of my eye and smiled. My mate was so adorable I can't wait until I tell him what I am and make him mine.