Chapter 4 (The Start of Something New)

(Unedited)

Chapter Four

The Start of Something New

Christian's POV 

"What do you mean classmate?" I asked in disbelief trying to sit up again but was once again pushed down. 

 "I enrolled into this school. Are you not happy?" He said his eyes showing a flick of sadness but soon vanished and he stared at me emotionless. 

 "It's not that I'm not happy I was just, shocked to see you here." I said sighing and shutting my eyes. 

 "Well, I'm glad I did come or that guy would have killed you." He said angrily.

"You saw what happened?" I asked embrassed.

"Unfortunally yes," He said pouting like a sulking five year old. 

"What did you say to him?" I asked.

"My fist were doing most of the talking." He said smiling proudly.

"You beat him up?!" I shriek shooting up and regretting it. I groaned from the pain and laid back down wrapping my arms around my torso.

"Yes I did and please take it easy. I don't need you getting hurt more than what he already did to you." He said concerned. 

I just nod my head and shut my eyes.

"Christian?" D'Angelo said softly. I could feel his warm, minty breath near my ear sending chills down my spine. 

"Yes," 

"Why does he beat you up?" 

"Because, I'm gay." I said hestiantly. 

I heard him suck in a breath and let it go. I felt him move the hair out of my face and sent shock waves through me. It's like every time we touch I feel like I've been shocked.