Chapter 5 (I Can't Believe It's Only Day One)

Sorry if there are any mistakes

(Unedited)

I Can't Believe It's Only Day One

Christian's POV

He ran his hands across my flat smooth stomach. He leaned down and kissed my hardened nipple while rolling it around on his tongue. I felt him bite slightly and I moaned in pain and pleasure. He kissed his way up to to my lips and pulled me into a deep sensual kiss. I sucked on his bottom lips lightly while my hands were every where on his hard muscled body.

I moaned, "D'Angelo please!" I cried out as he grinded his lower half against mine. Creating a very dangerous friction between my center. 

"My dear mate you are mine and will forever be mine. Now wake up." he said as his hands trailed around the waist band of my pants. 

'What did he mean wake up?' Just as he was about to put his luscious mouth on me I felt somebody shaking me. 

I shot up real fast and turned to the person who was shaking me and it was my mother. 

"What is it mom? I thought I didn't have to go to school for a week?" I said wiping the sleep from my eyes. 

"I was waking you so I could tell you D'Angelo is on his way." she said. 

"Oh thanks," I said waiting for her to leave but she just looked back at me.

"Is there something else mom?" I said looking at her weirdly.

"Well I just wanted to say that you should try to know have loud sexual dreams about D'Angelo." she said smirking and leaving the room before I could say anything. 

I sighed and leaned back in the bed. I can't believe I was dreaming about him like that. And to think that we will be spending the whole week together. 

I got up and took a shower. I put on some grey sweats, a white low cut v-neck and my powerpuff girl socks. Hey don't judge me! I love the powerpuff girls and don't even get me started on bubbles. 

 I went downstairs in to the kitchen and made some breakfast for D'Angelo and I. 

As I was finishing off the pancakes I heard the doorbell go off. I walked to the door and opened and immediately got weak to the knees. D'Angelo was standing before for me in a TIGHT black v-neck shirt and baggy jeans. I could see the muscle blugging out of it making me squirm in delight.