Chapter 6 (I Think I'm Falling For Him)

(UNEDITED)

CHAPTER 6

I Think I'm Falling For Him

Christian's POV

"What movie do you want to watch next?" I asked D'Angelo as I sat on the floor going through movies.

"I don't know. What other movies do you have?" he asked.

"Hmm, well, I have 27 dresses, Casper, The Cheetah Girls-"

"Wait, did you just say The Cheetah Girls?" D'Angelo asked shocked.

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?" I said with a little attutide putting my hands on my hips and rolling my neck.

"First off don't ever do that," he said very seriously making me giggle, "And second nothing is wrong with it I was just surprised."

"Mhmm, anyway like I was saying 27 dresses, Casper, The Cheetah Girls, Lion King, Project X, Sn-"

"Let's watch Project X," he said cutting me off.

"Okay," I said popping the movie in and sitting back on the counch.

"You want me to get some more snacks for us?" I asked D'Angelo.

"No you rest and I will get the snacks." he said getting up with out letting me argue back.

He returned as the last preview went off.

He handed me a big plastic bowl that was filled with popcorn.

I took the popcorn gratefully and leaned back in to the sofa as the movie played. As the second scene of the movie was playing I watched from the corner of my eye as D'Angelo did the corniness move in the book. First he yawned and then was pretending to stretch as he slowly slipped his arm around my shoulder. I looked as his arm and then him. He gave me a sly smile and pretended nothing happen. I couldn't control myself any longer. I busted out laughing falling to the ground clutching my stomach.

"It's not that funny," he said pouting and crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yes it was it was so funny and corny." I said in between laughs.

I heard him growl lowly in his throat. After a few mintues I controlled myself and sat back on the sofa next to him. He still was pouting and didn't put his arm around my shoulder which made me feel like I was empty. So I grabbed his arm and wrapped it around my shoulder pulling myself closer to his side.