Do I Love Him? Chapter 1

Hi. My name is Dove, yea I know its kinda a weird name, but I like it, it's...uniqe. I'm 16 years old turning 17 in 6 months from now. I'm really angry because we are moving in 5 days and I refuse to go, I haven't even packed yet. We are moving to Los Angelos, California, and really I'm not to thrilled about it...

D: I REFUSE TO GO! I don't want to leave! I love it here!

S: Look I know sweetie, but I promise you, it will be beautiful! and I bet there will be LOTS of cute guys!

Sandys my mom, I love her half to dealth, but I swear she can piss me off some times!

D: I don't care about the guys! [lie]

S: okay look I'll make it up to you, well go shopping for a WHOLE two days straight! How does that sound?

D: you know I hate shopping!

My dad died when I was about 11 years old. He died because of drug overdose.I don't remember him that much because he was out of the house ALOT! I'd rather not talk about it...

S: LOOK, I AM TIRED OF FIGHTING WITH YOU! I WORKED MY ASS OFF, TO PLAN THIS OUT! AND YOUR MAKING ME FEEL LIKE SHIT! [she walked out room][She peeked back in and said "If you don't pack, I will for you"]

D: there goes that feeling again. Guilt. Worst feeling everrrr!

I had no other choice, than to pack up. I grabbed all my suite cases, out of my closet, and threw it on the bed, angryly. I got all my clothes and threw them in the suit cases unfolded and unorganized.

After I was done "packing" I walked down stairs to eat breakfast.

A: There she is! The monster has risen from her bed!

Austin is my brother. He's 17, and he thinks he's the boss of me.He acts like a kid all the time, I'm sure he can get away with being 5 years old! We fight ALOT but deep down inside, we love each other, somehow...

D: shut up Austin!

A: you shut up!

D: Whatever.

~Fixing my cereal~

A: what did you do to mom, you made her all pissed off!

D: shut up! I did nothing... [I said under my breath]

A: whatever...

S: can y'all two please quit arguing with each other? [she asked nicely]

we were quite in a matter of seconds.

S: look I know you to don't want to go, but, honestly, I did this for y'all.

I got up from the table

D: how could you say that? you know you didn't do it for us! You did it for you!

S: that's not even true! I want to be able to provide for our family! I want to be able to give you money to go hang with out with your friends! there you go again making me feel guilty for something that I didn't even do! Thanks.

She walked outside.

D: wait mom.

A: dude you really need to control your temper! Your always like some teenage movie! and I hate it! and so does mom!

He went to his room

I called my friend Jenna

J: hello?

D: hey Jen

J: hey, you sound like you've been crying.

D: yea i'll tell you about it later, I was wondering if maybe you wanted to do something today?