Epilogue

épilogue (Yeah it's the end, don't cry too much)

She looked very beautiful, as always. Even if it was just a normal afternoon, and she wore her causal clothes, my sweet seemed to shine brightly. I saw her through the window, as she wiped the long counter off, and then she turned around and into the kitchen, her beautifully braided hair bouncing as she moved. She seemed so happy, and I was glad. 

I shoved through the door, noticing how it was pretty quiet in there, which was nice for me, no bloody fans to scream and bug the hell out of me. I just stood there, hand quietly in my pockets, waiting for my love to return. 

"Can I help-" Some older woman, who worked with my darling, came up to me, speaking like a waitress but then stopping because she must have recognized me, as the beatle. "Are you that beatle, um, what's his name?" I chuckled and nodded. 

"Yes, I am that beatle," All she wanted was to shake my hand, which I was fine with, before she had to rush off to something else whatever that may be for a lovely woman like herself, probably the nicest old fan I've met. Another man, boy I guess, he seemed young, showed up, coming out of the door and probably leaving, ending his shift, but stopping at me.

"Can I help you?" I shook my head slowly, and smiled at him.

"You work here with Rosie eh?" He nodded. I knew who he was, I've seen this child before. I smiled larger. 

"Yeah, she's really great," He sounded American, probably was, "She's wonderful, but she apparently has a boyfriend, which she always talks about." I looked down, noting the exciting feeling in my mind, she's so wonderful. 

"Does she?" He nodded, rolling his eyes. I laughed to myself, excited to see what he would have to say about me. 

"I hear he's some famous person, I don't know who though, she calls him by all sorts of names that are nicknames somehow, I don't know how she can keep up with all of them," He paused, "She'll be mine someday though, I'm sure of it," It was very, very hard for me to not burst into laughter at that moment, she talks about him so much, he's like a friend or a brother and she knows how he really feels, laughing at it like myself. 

She came out of the kitchen, fixing a small jacket she wore and looking over at me, smiling warmly, "Hey Johnny," Rosie skipped over to me, ignoring the boy next to me and kissing my quickly. I grabbed her hand. 

"Oh I've seen you've met Franny," She turned towards her friend, "This is John, my petit ami." I loved her French. His face turned red, and he said he forgot something and turned away, rushing somewhere else. My love shrugged and turned back towards me. 

"Hi Rosie," I pulled her out of there, walking down the sidewalk with her by my side. She laughed and came with me. 

After a few moments, she spoke to me, "You should do that more often, he's face was the funniest thing I've seen all day. Thank you," I nodded, and pulled her closer to me. She laughed loudly again, I chuckled along. 

"I love you," She leaned against me, nodding. 

"I know, I love you John," Those were my favorite words from her. It took a forever to get her to say them, but I know that's what she really felt like for a lot longer than she even know, and that sounds strange but it isn't.

"Now let's get some fish and chips," Rosie dragged me a bit, towards a restaurant, I laughed and nodded, racing next to her. 

I really do love her, and she was finally mine.

🎉 You've finished reading An Empty Tea Cup and a Note That Says I Love You (Sequel to Lonely People) 🎉