Chapitre 9

Chapitre 9

Bump bump

What the hell?

Bump bump

Alright, stop it.

Bump bump

Seriously! Don't!

Bumb bump

I'm too tried to take any of this shit, so stop!

Bump bump

My eyes flashed opened, and I felt very tired still. I blinked a few times, sighing and feeling so tired, I very much wanted to go back to sleep. Thankful, today was Sunday, my one day off, so I was good, no need to worry about that. I could just close my eyes, and drift off to sleep...

I heard snoring, not that loud but more or less calming really, it was like you were listening to breathing, only it was snoring, à peine.

I looked up, seeing his sleeping face. It was calm, eye closed, mouth shut, the soft snoring, all of it was just calm. My head had been buried in chest, my ear right over his lightly beating heart. His arms were around my sides, wrapped around me and holding me close, my own arms holding his shoulder loosely. 

I felt warm and tired, calm and outraged. The night before was kind of dizzy to my memory, but I remember what happened, if anything. I wondered how I could be so idiotic as to actually come over to his place, to actually lead him on like I did.

Doesn't he know? I was high for most of the night.

He told me he loved me, loves me. I know he doesn't, it's not possible. He was just high like me, he had to just not be thinking. John can't love me, he would have done something if he did. 

I heard movement. I knew it wasn't from John but somewhere around us. I thought maybe it might be a good idea to get off of him and go home, which I could find my way to now. But I didn't move, just brought my head back down, thinking I could enjoy this lie for a few more moments, if anything. John seemed so peaceful, I didn't want to ruin it just yet. Il m'aime ...

I began to close my eyes again, drifting off to sleep again. Maybe I could fall asleep, and wake up at home, like nothing... ever... happened...

"Aw! Look at the little wuv birds! She fell asleep on top of him, how lovely!" There were multiple snicking near me, and multiple snaps of what I assumed was a camera of sorts. I felt John's snoring stop, as he grumbled a bit and pulled me closer and tighter, my eyes opened again.

"Bloody Beatles, always intruding on me love life," John mumbled outward, beginning to grin a bit. I lifted my head some looking up at the boys, seeing all three of them laughing like school girls above us, and Paul with a camera. I rubbed my forehead, it began to hurt from all of this.

John opened his eyes some, seeing me, and he smiled even larger, "Good morning love!" He tried to lean and kiss me. I saw his lips getting closer, ready to be kissed and, maybe loved like he wanted, but I couldn't do such a thing. Not now, not ever! Right?

"Ah no," I put a finger to his lips, stopping him abruptly, and pushing off of him, getting myself to stand up. I grabbed my jacket off the floor and slipped it on, wanting to get out of there. I glared over at the three Beatles. 

George wanted to say something but refrained from it, figuring I would yell at any comment he had. Ringo laughed some, playing with the camera which he just took from Paul, who was laughing so hard he fell to the floor, hitting that large arse of his, douloureusement.