Chapitre 14

Chapitre 14

"I figured she would," John rubbed his eye with his finger, looking at the ground some. I felt bad for him, as I've done for a while, and that feeling returned. I quickly shoved it away, not wanting to think that way, not wanting to feel that way. Je ne veux pas être dans l'amour à nouveau, même si elle se sent si bien.

"I'm not here for that though." I brushed my blood hair behind my left ear, "I'm here to get you to come back to London, where the boys and Brian are," He turned and started to walk away from me, I can say it's never happened to me before, not from him anyway.

"Where are you going?" I ran to catch up with him, grabbing his arm to stop him from rushing away. He turned back at me, looking into my eyes.

"I don't really know where I'm going, but I can't go back," His jerked his arm away, and slowly took mine in his, his anger softening, "It hurts too much, this hurts, you being here now. I want you, and you won't let me." I forced my hand from his, not liking that either. 

"I don't want to get into this right now, alright?" I sighed, "Just please let me take you back, I'm not allowed to go back without you," Or at least, it felt that way somewhat. John just stared at me, thinking, hopefully. 

"Then you'll have to stay with Mr. Lennon," John turned and started to walk away. I looked at the flower in my fingers, and back up at him.

"Thanks for the flower..." He stopped and froze where he was, looking back at me. He turned around and walked back up to me. I breathed a bit of relief, I got him to not run away again. He started to smile, étrangement.

Lennon pulled me close, quickly wrapping his arms around me and pulling our lips together suddenly. His lips were rough, cracked, broken, and very sweet, and minty. God.. his lips we soo nice, I couldn't get over it. He was a good kisser, I can't deny it. 

My finger ran through his hair, feeling it's softness that I missed. almost. His hands pulled my waist closer to his, mashing us together for the one long and lovely kiss. No matter how much I hated him, something about his lips, and their minty taste... that I hated

I quickly realized what was going on, and  pushed his away, not knowing what that meant to me, and that it wouldn't help my situation I had going on. John laughed, he looked strangely happy, I don't know why he was, but he was. 

"I was going to go to the closet you know, and wait there. I thought you would figure it all out soon enough, but you beat me to it!" He laughed louder, "This seemed to be my only way to get your attention, so it's what I did." I knew it! I knew it! It's all a game with this stupid... mec..

"God, you are such a child!" I hit his shoulder, being more angry at him than I should have, but I didn't care. I...hate him, a lot.

"But you can't leave without me! And sadly enough, I'm not going anywhere." He smirked with that one that told me, he fucked me over. I shook my head, sighing at him. I couldn't believe all of this, it as horrible, and clever.

John stroked his chin, and then he lost his smile, "Well, I know you don't want to be here, and not with me, but I'll break a deal with yer." I feared the worst, but said nothing, "Today, just today, I just want to spend the one day with you, and then I will come home, scout's honor," I rubbed my forehead, thinking this through the best I could. 

"Fine, Fine. I accept," Lennon had something up his sleeve, I just don't know what it is. He's going to try something, I could feel it in the air. He waved for me to follow him, and began to walk to Mimi's car, which he noticed.