Chapter 9

So hey guys, sorry for taking so long to write this but I have been pretty busy lately! Thank you to everyone who commented, voted and read the last chapter :3

Sky POV

Every sound came to me softer than it was, as I was lying on the floor, tears dripping down my eyes, which I kept shut, trying to forget the unlucky day I was born.

Everybody was leaving as nothing had happened, probably still excited about having almost witnessed a crime, in school.

It's insane how careless people are.

That's when I remembered about Sam.

I opened my eyes quickly and looked around, I couldn't see him anywhere, but I was sure as hell he would have never left without me.

I promised myself I wouldn't get up if Sam wasn't there, so I kept being curled up in a ball in the middle of the hallway,  until I saw him quickly coming towards me.

As he came nearer and I could recognise him better, I could see he had blood dropping off his mouth and his t-shirt was ripped and had blood as well.

I literally froze, my brain stopped working and I started sobbing even more.

That was my fault.

He was hurt because of me.

As he realised I was still there, he started running while screaming my name.

He literally threw his self to the floor and hugged me as tight as he could.

He didn't say anything, but just having his arms around me was enough for the moment.

I hugged him back and put my head under his neck, my mouth on his bare skin.

We stayed like that for a while and I surprisingly managed not to run away from him. I would have probably killed my-stupid-self if I did..

[Okay that was silly to say, but actually that's great news! It seems like I am almost able to trust him!]

He stroked my back with his right hand, his left one on the back of my neck, while he was pressing his lips on my black hair.

I felt safe in his embrace, but I couldn't stop crying.

(I was actually wetting his t-shirt ;-;)

He let go of me and cupped my face with his warm hands. His face was just a few inches away from mine, I could feel his fresh breath on my skin, but being so near to him made me blush as red as hell.

He smiled lightly as my cheeks became hot and my heart beated faster.

He was about to say something but he suddenly looked at my lips, his cheeks colouring of pink too, and he got lost in his thoughts for some seconds, then turned back to Earth.

'Sky, I'm so sorry for what happened. I'm even more sorry for not being there to not let that happen. I'm sorry.' His voice broke a little. 'I'm sorry'. His eyes lost and full of sorrow.

More tears ran down my cheeks and he wiped them away with his fingers, his touch causing butterflies in my stomach.

'Sky, I want to promise you something.' His face was now serious and tense. 'I fucking pinky promise you I'll never let anything bad happen to you again. I'll always stand by your side no matter what, you can count on me, you can trust me, okay?'

He looked at me intensively, waiting for an answer, but I was at a loss of words so I just nodded my head lightly, but enough for him to get it.

'I got your back, I got your back' he whispered, then hugged me again tightly and I wrapped my arms around his waist, making him shiver.

The hallway was still empty, as that was supposed to be the first period, but we decided to get up anyway and go the hell out of that place.

Sam took my hand and carried me outside quickly, making sure of not being noticed by anyone.

As we got outside, Sam stopped, my hand still in his, and looked at my lips again, then shook his head and said: 'Do you want to come to my place? I don't wanna leave you alone in this state'. He furrowed his eyebrows and pouted.

I only smiled but I was fucking dancing from joy inside. I didn't want to let him go like that.

'Uhm.. yeah!' I said blushing (again..).

'Fuck yeah!' He grinned and started jumping on the way home, making me jump along with him.

That actually made me feel good, he made me feel good.

So did you like it? What do you think is gonna happen next? :3
READ, COMMENT, VOTE AND SPREAD YOUR LOVE (?)
Let me know what you think of it c: