Chapter 7

Hey guys, thank you for reading, voting and commenting my story so far c:
I'd like to dedicate this chapter to all the people who commented the last one: Rebels 182, darkfang1, bluemorpho 16, ladymaxime2.
Thank you and enjoy the chapter!  :3

Sky POV

After our 'romantic' (what?) trip at the park, Sam offered to walk me home, and I gladly accepted.

I don't know what, but there's something about this guy that makes me feel happy, something that makes me feel like it's worth it, something that makes me feel like maybe it's time to trust again.

'So, it was great going out with you little bitch, we should hang out more!' Sam said smirking.

I rolled my eyes at him. 'Fuck you' I sighed.

'I'm ready bitch' he smirked again.

We both laughed and he took a few steps towards me, his face now serious and his eyes piercing my soul. He cupped my face with his pale hands and he looked me straight in the eyes, pushing aside my blue bang with his tiny fingers.

I couldn't help but start feeling butterflies fastly flying through my stomach, while my heart was skipping beats.

'Sky, I just want you to know that I'm here, you can count on me, you can trust me'. He said softly.

I wanted to cry. I wanted to fall asleep and never wake up again. I wanted to hug him. I wanted to go away. I wanted to love him. I wanted to be able to trust.

As he could read my mind, he hugged me tightly, one of his arms around my waist, the other on the back of my head, while whispering sweetly in my ear 'I'm here'.

He then pressed his lips on my forehead, lingering a few seconds more than needed.

We stayed like this for what seemed to be ages, my head under his neck, I was breathing his scent.

I couldn't have asked for anything better. It seemed like I belonged there.

It seemed like that was where I was supposed to be.

His arms.

It seemed like it was okay to me to be in his arms.

If only...

As I opened my eyes I realised he was hugging me, I was letting him hug me. Fear took over me, and I instantly pulled away of his embrace.

I can't do it.

I don't know what happened, he had hugged me before, but I just seemed to have realised it.   

Sam was eyeing me shockingly, and his gaze instantly made me feel guilty.

I fought back tears, and I ran inside my house, closing the door behind me, giving him one last sad look.

He screamed my name, his voice trembling, but I didn't do anything.

I left him outside.

Outside of my house.

Outside of my heart.

Outside of my life.

As he finally left, I instantly felt more horrible than before.

I thought back at us laughing and hugging each other at the park, I thought about us running after each other, I thought about me blushing as he stood by my side in front of the teacher and the whole class.

Everything had been fine until now, until I decided to ruin it.

It always ends up like this.

I'm always the one to ruin things.

I couldn't keep it inside anymore and I screamed as I felt tears running down my cheeks.I ran straight to my room and slammed the door, closing my eyes as I realised what I was about to do.

Why couldn't I just trust him?

I wanted to trust him, but everytime I was finally taking over my fears, I was thrown back into my dark lonely world.

Why was it so difficult to be normal?

I wanted to trust him.

Goddamn, he was the only person I wanted to trust.

Once again I took my razor, crying my eyes out as it slashed my skin, letting blood cover my arms.

I closed my eyes again. Sam appeared in my mind. He was looking sadly at me and he was crying. He was crying his eyes out and he was screaming my name.

I felt guilty again.

I was ashamed of myself.

Why was I even doing this?

Without even realising it, blood was now quickly dropping to the floor.

I looked down at my arm carefully as some of the cuts I did myself actually seemed to be letters.

T and S.

These were the letters I accidently carved in my pale left forearm.

T and S.

...

T and Sam.

...

Trust and Sam.

Trust Sam.

While I was trying to stop the bleeding from my arm, I found myself smiling.

What had I done?

I'm insane.

...

I need someone.

Not just someone.

I need Sam.

How was it? Do you feel sad for Sky? What would you like to happen next?
Vote and comment what you thought of it if you enjoyed it or if you feel like doing it! It'd mean a lot :3
Byeee guys ^u^