Chapter 8

So hey guys, sorry for making you wait a week for a new chapter, but this is my first book, so it kind of becomes more difficult each time I have to write something new ;-;

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to Rebels182 and kaylakeeper1 for commenting the last one :3

Sky POV

That morning I woke up unwillingly, as usual, my wrists hurting so bad I regretted whatever I had done the night before.

I probably had gone too far, too deep, far too deep. I suddenly remembered why.

Sam.

I had left him outside my house without even saying goodbye. I left while crying.

He must have been trying to understand what he could have possibly done to me to make me so upset, but he hadn't done anything.

It was only me being my stupid self and not trusting people I love (what) and should trust.

I sat in a dark corner of my room and I curled up in a ball, my head between my legs and my arms wrapped around them.

It was almost time to go to school, but I didn't care.

I was thinking about Sam, again.

Goddamn was he always in my mind?

I wanted to hug him, to make him forgive me. But am I able to go there and hug him?

Hopefully.

***

That day I wasn't late for school. I don't know whether that's supposed to bring me luck or not but whatever.

I was quickly making my way to the classroom, not looking at anyone, when I heard some guy yelling at me:

'Fag, hey fag, why aren't you on your knees? That's where you belong, shitty fairy'.

As he approached me fear started taking control over me, and I found myself shaking so much that I almost lost my balance.

He stopped right in front of me, his blue eyes looking at me with disgust, while people started surrounding us, probably interested about what was going to happen.

I knew from the beginning none of them would have helped me, so I didn't even try to ask for help.

He pushed me violently against my locker, making me fall to the ground, while everyone was laughing.

I felt so embarrassed and weak, I wanted to cry my eyes out and dug myself in a hole and never get out of it again, but instead I managed to get up in some way.

'Oh look, the freaking fag has some balls here, how nice! May I touch them? I don't think that's going to be a problem for you fucking bitch!'

He smirked at me while pushing me against the locker again and getting near me. I could feel his breath on my face, as he was much taller and bigger than me.

He pushed himself against me, and he started touching me everywhere.

I couldn't keep it anymore and I felt hot tears silently falling down my eyes.

I was praying someone would help me, before he could even rape me in front of the whole school, but nobody seemed to move.

His hands slowly made their way from my neck to my chest and then down again.

'You like it don't you uh?' He whispered in my ear, making me freeze instantly.

'Nelson, Nelson, Nelson!' Everyone was screaming what I suppose was his name, laughing and clapping their hands as I was almost being raped.

I gulped when I felt his hands working with my belt, and I felt like throwing up.

I tried to run away, but he got me soon after and kicked me hard in the stomach, while pushing me against him again.

He managed to remove my belt and he started unbottoning my jeans, when I saw someone violently making his way through the crowd.

I couldn't see very well, as my eyes were completely full of tears, but that person seemed to be Sam.

I felt relieved.

I saw him approaching the big guy as he was roughly trying to put his hands inside my slips.

Sam punched him in the face twice, with so much strength I thought he had probably broken his nose, which actually started bleeding.

'Let him go, you fucking douche bag, don't even dare to touch him, I swear I'll kill you bastard' Sam threatened him, his jaw clenched.

The big guy turned his head and started laughing while blood was running down his face: 'Oh look, the other fag is in love, how cute! You disgust me, burn in hell!'

Nelson let go of me, and he punched Sam back in the jaw. He almost lost his balance but some people helped him not to.

Some other guys managed to stop Nelson from punching him and raping me, but I could hear him screaming to Sam: 'You fucking emo faggot, you'll regret it, I'll beat the shit outta you'.

Sam looked him straight in the eyes and put his middle fingers up against him, and then turned to look at me.

I was lying on the floor, curled up in a ball, crying my eyes out like I had done not so many times in my life.

I was crying because I couldn't stand up for myself, because the whole school watched everything that happened and didn't even try to do anything, because it was horrible being touched everywhere by such a disgusting person as that guy, because Sam got punched in the face and it was my fault, because I was supposed to make Sam forgive me but I was just lying on the floor hopeless, because he had punched a guy for me, he had stood up for me in front of the whole school and I wasn't even able to look him in the eyes.

But then I saw him quickly coming towards me, worry, concern and despair in his deep blue eyes.

My heart skipped a beat as I closed my eyes, not wanting to look at him after all that happened, not wanting him to look at me in that state.

I think I might love this guy.

So how was it? Next chapter is actually going to be about them talking, I didn't want to put it in the end of this one :'3

READ, COMMENT AND VOTE, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF IT, SHARE YOUR FEELINGS TO THE WORLD! (?) :'D