~Levi Just Friends Ending~

Levi Just Friends Ending song: My Heart Will Go On- Nightcore

Third Person POV

____ wasn't going to go back to Ciel's mansion and thought it was better if she would just stay with Levi, her best friend. It's been 5 years since she was at the Phantomhive estate. During that time she has dyed her hair (favorite color/color that suits you), for a different look.

She spent her days with Levi, going to amusement parks, and playing video games during the summer. She is now in college, aiming to be a(n) (your dream job), completely forgetting her past at the Phantomhive manor, focusing on passing college.

Levi got into a relationship, with a boy rather. (A/N: *wiggles eyebrows*) His boyfriend is named Eren from what ______ knows and she doesn't want to know what they do at night. (A/N: Damn yaoi! *nosebleeds*)

Ciel gave up waiting for _____ and went with Sebastian to the demon world aka Hell, because he became a demon. Sebastian and Ciel dwell in the depths of Hell, maybe someday they will see ____ again.

Alois, well, he got arrested for raping women and he's staying in jail for the rest of his life.

-Fin-

Thank you for all the support my lovely readers! I hope you liked the ending you chose! I swear this is probably the crappiest ending of them all. ~Kaniss25