Chapter 1

Chapter song: Black Butler opening 1 (full version)

Your POV

You lived in a nice Victorian house, it wasn't too big just enough to live in. Down the street, a boy named Ciel lived in a mansion, inherited by his parents. You played with Ciel ever since you were little. He used to smile every single day, until his parents died in a fire. Ever since then he would rarely smile, a genuine smile, and would always have this gloomy look.

He was engaged to Elizabeth, your friend, but for some reason, he called it off. Saying that 'he wasn't going to marry anyone soon unless he truly loved someone.' This of course led to Lizzy crying for about three days until understanding.

Today, like all other days, you were alone. Why? You were alone because your parents always went on vacations and business trips, leaving you home with no one but your pet cat.

It did get lonely, but you had to deal with it, you only had yourself and the cat. You couldn't possibly go to Ciel because he was always busy and always blocked you out. You never knew why. Well maybe someday you could know, but today, is just another day of going to a part time job to earn money to stay alive.

Later

You got home from grocery shopping and work, happy that you were home. You just remembered that you wouldn't be going back to school until September, which was three months away.

"What am I going to do for the whole summer?" you asked yourself out loud.

"Nothing, because there are no friends around, they're all going to be on vacation the whole summer," you thought.

"This is hopeless," you thought while sighing out loud.

"This is going to be one hell of a summer," you thought.

I hoped you liked it so far! Next chapter coming soon!
~Kaniss25