~Ciel Ending~

Ciel Ending Song: A Thousand Years- Nightcore

Third Person POV

It's been five years since ____ pretty much 'moved' to Japan. It was fun living with Levi, ____'s new best friend, but she thought it was time to go back. She made her decision, she wanted to be with Ciel for the rest of her life.

She said goodbye to Levi, saying she would pretty much call him when she had the chance.

After about 10 or more hours on the plane, she got back to (your country). She got a taxi and rode to Ciel's mansion.

She got out and walked to the door, hesitating to knock. Then when she finally knocked, Sebastian opened the door, with a gloomy look.

"Who is it?" he asked looking at the girl.

She has changed, it's been 5 years, and she dyed her hair (favorite color/ color that suits you). She looked much older and more mature that Sebastian almost forgot who she was.

"_-____? Is that really you?" he asked his face changed, looking hopeful.

"Hello Sebastian!" the girl said putting her suitcase down to hug him.

"I have made my decision, Sebastian," _____ said pulling away from him.

"So who did you choose, ______?" Sebastian asked.

"I chose Ciel, speaking of him, where is he?" she asked.

"Um, while you were gone, young master became a demon, so we will be leaving this manor shortly," he said.

"Well, can I see him?" she asked.

"Yes, I will go get him. Please stay in the foyer, I will be back soon," he said walking away.

After a few minutes she heard Ciel arguing with Sebastian.

"Who wants to visit me? It's been five years since anyone has visited me!" she heard Ciel yell.

"Young master, please calm down, a special guest is here and we don't want to scare her away. She has travelled here to visit you and if you scare her then you will lose her," she heard Sebastian say.

Then Ciel came down the stairs looking annoyed, when he got to the bottom and looked at the girl. He didn't recognize her at first so he came closer to make sure that it was _____.

"_____? It's been five years! Is that really you?" he said starting to tear up.

"Ciel, it's me," she said.

After she said this Ciel recognized her instantly and gave her a hug.

"I love you, don't leave me again," he said.

"I love you too Ciel, I will never leave you again," she said.

They separated from their hug and Ciel took out a small box.

"_____, I've been waiting five years to do this," he said getting down on one knee, opening the small box revealing a ring.

"Will you be with me forever and be my wife?" he said looking up to ____.

____ was now crying happily and replied, "Yes!"

She hugged Ciel after he put on the ring, and they have been together for years since. They got married and had 2 children, naming them (insert favorite baby names here). Their family became demons, the children became demons at birth and ____ became a demon from Ciel. 

Many years passed with Sebastian as their loyal butler, for he didn't get Ciel's soul and is forever his butler. On the sidelines, Sebastian watches, with no emotion, for he lost emotions, after his love for ____ was rejected. 

On the other hand, Alois still lives life, moved on from _____, but constantly thinks about her, regretting some of the things he had done.

Then there's Levi, ____'s best friend in Japan, not much is known about his whereabouts or what exactly he is doing, but when you visit his apartment and silently listen against the door, you could hear anger and sadness from someone he has lost. The people who hear his anger and frustration don't know what would've made him this way but they assume the girl who lived with him caused this madness.

-Fin-

Thank you for all the support my lovely readers! I hope you liked the ending you chose! I feel like the Ciel ending was the one I put more effort in >.< ~Kaniss25