~Forever Alone Ending~

Forever Alone Ending song: Hell Above- Pierce the Veil

Third Person POV

After 5 years, _____ gave up on love altogether, she went back to (your country) but never went to anyone she knew. She wanted a new beginning, without anyone she is close with, because they would just ask questions.

She walked the streets of (name of town/ city you would like to live in), with her hands in her pockets, and her (favorite color/color that suits you) dyed hair flew in the wind. She owned an apartment, but it felt lonely, and after watching many YouTube videos and cartoons, she would just frown.

Everyone was happy, but her.

Whenever someone was walking on the streets near her, they could feel this aura that would make you gloomy in an instant.

She never felt so alone in her life. Sometimes she would go into a coffee shop and sit alone in a corner, but no one would ever talk to her.

Ciel and Sebastian watched her from a distance and were constantly worried about her.

Levi followed ____ back to (your country) worrying about her.

Alois watched _____ with Claude worrying about her.

Technically everyone was worried about ____'s health and state, but they were afraid that they would be pushed away if they made a move.

One day, they never saw her again.

-Fin-

Thank you for all the support my lovely readers! I hope you liked the ending you chose! Geez, this one sounds so depressing. ~Kaniss25