chapter four

Gabe’s POV

            I was waking to my locker with the stupidest grin on my face. I could still feel the goust of the fire that was going trough me during our kiss. When I saw my locker at he end of hall and saw Jess standing next to it looking at herself in her hand held mirror. I scowled at her but when I came into sight I changed my face into a smile.

“Hey you” She said smiling at me, I looked down and realized she was in her cheerleader uniform. I wonder how James would look as a cheerleader…. I got sucked into fantasyland, when Jess started waving her hand in my face.

“Are you even listening to me, I asked wear were you all day, I saw you this morning than you didn’t come to first period.” She put her hands on her hips and coked her head to the side. I growled at her from waking me up from my fantasy.

“Did you here about what happened to that little gay kind that looks like a girl. He got beat up by Ren and Shay, than they tied his hands and feet together so he couldn’t move. They took the funniest pic’s of him, he looks so pathetic its grate.” She started bursting out laughing, I wanted to take her by the hair and smash her face into the lockers, but my mom would kill me if she ever found out I hit a girl.

“Yea so funny” I said in the most sarcastic voice ever.

“What has gotten into you usually you would be laughing up a storm, I mean come one he is a fag he should get hurt for it.”

“Shut up! Never and I mean never call him a fag again! No one disserves to be beat for something so helpless he thinks he can help the way he feels, NO! If anything its you who should be hurt for being such a bitch! I can’t be with someone who fiends it funny when someone gets hurt, don’t talk to me ever again, I hope your happy with someone else that will be going to hell with you!”

I slammed my locker shut and left her looking totally shocked that I snapped at her, that’s the first time I ever yelled at her. And to tell you the truth, I felt damn good about it. 

_______________________________________________

I know its really short but I just needed to have a fill in chapter of him breaking up with Jess I promice the next one will be longer

And remember vote and coment

*Hands you skittles* Thats for reading the short chapter ;D

-Elena