chapter fourteen

Well hi their… ummmm so sorry for the really late and over do update… I don’t have a good excuse I just kind of forgot about this book and all but I when on a few days ago and saw I had 9,999 reads and 239 votes! I was blown away and sooooooo happy you have no idea, this book really is my life and I love it so much and I’m really happy you all enjoy it! I’m really really really sorry for the late update and I love you guys! This is dedicated to coolzipy313 for being the first to comment, and after the long wait here is the story.

Gabe’s POV

            I was frozen I could feel all blood rush from my face and I wanted to walk out of the room with my tail between my legs.

“Can we please take a moment and talk, I don’t even know what your guys names are and your coming into my room and telling me you want James.” I said to them as comely and confidant as I could, one thing my dad always taught me we to never show fear.

“Of course” they said in sink, and both looked at me with cocky smiles on there faces. They each sat down on my bed and I sat in my desk chair.

“What would you like to know” they said again in sink. “Well I think your names is a great place to start. “I’m Damon,” said the one with blue eyes. “And I’m Gunner” said the one with brown eyes.  They both had the most intimidating ore around them that even my alpha side was shaking in fear.  “Ok my next question what are you doing here.” I asked keeping my face black and my tone hard. “Well you see were having slight trouble trying to keep our flock together and we are trying to get some new members.” Damon said standing up and walking to my window. “What do you mean having problems?” I asked standing up after him. “Our flock is falling apart, natural angels are dropping like flies, wolf packs are hunting us down and killing us.” Damon said looking at me disgusted when he said the last part. “So why do you need James.” I said getting annoyed he was not getting to the point why he needed my mate. “Well we can change pure people into angels.” Gunner said looking up at me. I noticed Damon was more out there and confident, and Gunner just followed him around like a lost puppy with this lovesick look in his eyes. Now I was confused what did they mean by pure people. I looked at them dumfounded. Damon sighed and looked annoyed by my ignorance. “What I mean is we can only use people who have no sins and they have to be virgins. And James is the most pure human I know, I’ve traveled the world and never found anyone as pure as him, he’s perfect, and perfect people are hard to fined these days that’s why I never pass up an opportunity to use them.” Damon explained to me. It made my blood boil to think he wanted to take my James away from me. “Well you can’t have my mate.” I growled at him, I wanted to shift and rip his throat out. “You might want to come down there, its quite easy to kill a puppy like yourself.” He said to me with this cocky smile I just wanted to slap off his face.

            I was about to shift and attack Damon when it happened. I got the worst feeling and I collapsed, everything was getting blurry. I could feel Gunner put his hand on my back and could hear him calling my name. “Damon do you think there’s something wrong with James.” I heard Gunner whisper to Damon with a very concerned look on his face. “What do you mean!” I whispered screamed to Gunner I tried to stand up, but there was a shock of pain that ran through my abdomen and I felt like there was bold gushing out. I moved my hand to see if I was bleeding but I was fine. “Gabe what’s wrong” I heard Gunner say to me in a very concerned tone as he tried to help me stand up. “It feels like I’m bleeding and my abdomen hurts a lot but there’s nothing wrong with me.” I said looking at Gunner then Damon very confused. Damon got a scared and concerned look of realization on his face. “The only reason you would be in pane like that is if there’s something wrong we James.” I was ready to have a panic attack, what could be wrong with James, I fallowed him home to make sure he was ok and he never left his house. “What could be wrong with him he never left I made sure he was safe at home!” I Yelled I was freaking out what’s wrong with my mate. “Have you two fully mated?” Gunner asked me, while he helped me sit down. I started to blush “No, not yet” I whispered to them a little embarrassed and sad that James and me have not connected on that level yet. “That means you only experience one third of his pain” Gunner said. Then it stopped, the pain it was just gone. “Its gone” I said confused. “Maybe he passed out from all the pain,” Gunner said. “If that was only one third of his pain he must be dying right now!” I screamed. “

            “I need to fined him” I said standing up and opining my window to jump out. “Wait” Gunner said grabbing my arm. “We’ll help,” He said looking at me. The three of us jumped out the window but Damon and Gunner never hit the ground. I shifted mid air and landed swiftly on my feet, that’s the only way you’ll survive from jumping from the second story. I looked up and say Damon and James over mw with beautiful white wings, the sight of angels really was breathtaking. “Lets go” Damon said. And we took off.

            I was running so fast couldn’t take any air in, I was running around trees. But stopped when I got the end of the forest. I can’t go out on the street someone was bound to see me and call animal control, I needed to shift and run on foot. I shifted and put my clothes back on and started running. I was getting frustrated I’m a lot faster when I’m in alpha form. I looked up and saw them flying over me but they were too high to tell of they were people or just big birds. When we finally got to James house I barged in and it hit me, the intense smell of blood. But not just any blood, my mates blood. I started to see red and ran upstairs. The closer I got the more intense the smell got; I could hear Damon and Gunner behind me. I barged into James room and the sight brought me to my knees. I heard Gunner gasp. But all I could think was one thing.

When I fined who did this I will kill them.

Ok all done with that chapter, hope you like it. And I really will try to get back into the swings of things but I cant promise anything. The first person that cements will get a dedication in the next chapter and don’t forget to vote and comet.

Love you guys and until next time,

Bye!