Chapter thirteen

Ok I’m so sorry it’s taken me this long to update a lot of shit has bin going on with me, first it was the play at school than it was three tests a day for two weeks at school, than it was telling my parents that I cut (I stopped I’m almost a month self harm free) than it was the holidays, and just recently I got my heart broken for the first time. So as you can see a lot has bin going on and I just haven’t had time to update, but I will be trying to get back, thanks for the understanding.

This is dedicated to dancergirl50001 because she comments every time and she was really supportive throughout this whole book.

Pic of Jess on the side >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And without further ado the story.

James POV

            I felt myself waking up and my body was screaming in pain. I tried to move my hands to shield my eyes from the blinding light, but my wrist were restricted by something. I tried to move my legs but they were also tied down. I started to panic, how did someone get into my house and is it my dad trying to do something worse to me. I realized I was strapped to the head and footboard of by ropes to my bed.

“Just because you struggle doesn’t mean you are going to get free.” I recognized that voice, that was the voice to man stealing bitch Jess.

“Jess why are you in my house and why am I tied to my bed.” I spat I was pissed, I just got beat by my father; the last thing I needed was to be humiliated by her. 

“Well I thought the best why I could talk, well more like threaten you without any distractions was to get you alone and the rope is to keep you from running.” She said standing up from my desk chair to stand over me, she looked crazy her hair was all messed up and her makeup was everywhere, it also looked like she had bin crying.

            “What does he even see in you, I mean your human a stupid discussing human that deserves to burn in hell.” I guess she was supposed to be mumbling to her self but I could hear her loud and clear.

“Listen Jess I don’t know what your problem is with me but I think we can talk about this, ok? All you have to do is untie me.” I was talking to her like you would talk to someone who was ready to jump off a bridge. Well it was more like she was a someone that was ready to get of the buss to crazy town and I was trying to get her to stay on till we reached sanity city.

 “WHY SHOULD I YOU RUNIED MY LIFE YOU RUNIED MY ONLY CHANCE OF LOVE” She was screaming and crying, I kina felt bad for her. But I was really confused to what I did wrong.

“Jess please listen to me I don’t know what your tal-“ She slapped my so hard I could hear her fingernails ripping open my cheek and the blood poring from my face.

“YOU KNOW EXACTLY HAT IM TALKING ABOUT DON’T LIE TO ME, THE ONLY WHAY I CAN GET HIM TO EVEN LOOK MY WHAY IS IF YOUR DEAD” She walked over to her desk and pulled out a knife and gun. I was freaking out, she was going to kill me, but she won, Gabe didn’t want me I saw them kissing, I was nothing but the little fag that had nothing. I started crying, how could I leave my mom I was all she had left I ruined her life. Maybe it would be better if I were dead, she was still young she could get re-marred and have less gay children that wouldn’t cause her pain.

            Also maybe Gabe would be happy, he and Jess where perfect for each other they would have the perfect children, something I could never give him. This dying thing started to seam more and more like a good idea, no more being beat and no more name calling ore being bullying and no more running peoples lives. I was brought back to reality when Jess started talking.

“If I’m going to kill you the nicest thing I could do is give you the choice of which way you want to go, I could shoot you and leave you to bleed to death, our shoot you in the heart where you will die instantly. Or I could stab you a few times and let you bleed out our stab you in the heart were you will also die almost instantly. This was sick, she was giving me a choice in how I wanted to go. I thought about a few seconds if she shot me one it would probably hurt less than getting stabbed, no way was I taking any of the heart choices, at least if my mom came home early I might have a chance at serving, I know id didn’t deserve to live, but for some reason I felt like I still had a purpose in this world and I needed to at least try to survive.

“I don’t have all night I still have to throw the gun and knife in the ocean after this and make my look better before I go home tomorrow.” She said getting annoyed.

“I’ll go with getting shot one and letting myself bleed to death.” I said my voice cracked and I was sobbing, I change my mined I don’t want to die anymore.

“I would have gone with getting shot in the heart at least that way it was quick and painless, but to each his own.” She shrugged it off and put the knife down and stood over the foot of the bed and put her index on the trigger. I was sobbing like crazy and waiting for the bam and the pain to start.  I looked at her through all the tears and watched as she bent her elbows and closed one eye to get a more accurate shot. It was like it all happened in slow motion as her index finer a bent and few seconds after the bam when off, and for a moment all I could hear was my ears ringing than the pain hit. I screamed all bloody murder ass blood started to come from my abdomen.

“Well I have to go, sorry for the inconvenience but I really needed you out of the way.” She waved to me before jumping out my window. I just lay there while I bled out and my stomach hurt.  After a little while the pain stopped and I felt dizzy, this what it must feel like to be high I thought, if I survived this, I really needed to get into taking drugs. I could feel myself slowly slipping into darkness, but the last thing I thought before loosing myself was,

I love you Gabe.

I’m sorry please don’t kill me! I know I haven’t updated in so long and when I finally do I give you this. Thanks again to all the support guys please vote and comment it really makes my day and I read all of them, the first person to comment will get a dedication in my next chapter. I love you all so much and until next time…

* Gives you sour skittles *

Bye!