Part 5 (guess who's back b*****s)

(I decided to put the episode in here for the ones that doesn't remember everything and for the ones that haven't seen it yet but just supports me (my friend :) ))

I and YK were running to school since we slept in...again. When we finally were at school somebody kicked a ball at YK's head. Even though it was on accident she got really mad and her  face was hilarious. She suddenly went from teacher to yakuza 

That's dangerous dammit!

Everyone were shocked and I coughed to give her a signal. She understood and went back to teacher but when she tried to kick the ball back she used to much strength and kicked it too far away.

Hugh, that was too close YK! I whisper yelled at her so no-one else would hear.

sorry. She said embarrassed.

Yk and I were talking to Shizoko (I think it were spelled like this) and the nurse (name?) after everything went back to normal, we started to talk a little bit to each other after Yk introduced them to me. We were talking about the sports competition and to tell you the truth I was a little bit exited since I didn't have the chance to compete at the competition when I was at high school cause the teachers were scared that we would try to hurt their "good" students or what they really meant, hurt their A students.

I bet YK is now imagining the students throwing konfetti on her and she holding the trophy or something like that. *sigh* I am 100% sure that the students don't want anything to do with the sports competition unless they get something good out of it ,but what? I'll think of something later.

Time skip

We are inside class and YK is talking about the sports competition next week. I was at first shocked when everybody was happy but I understood after when Shin explained that they usually skip the whole thing so that it means no class all day but YK didn't look that happy and I wasn't either since I actually wanted to try to be in it with them.

They are now looking at the posters that YK made and asked about why YK was also in the team and not me instead. Apparently there was missing one so she voluntarily took the spot but they didn't seem that happy.

YN should be the one to compete with us then not you! Said a random student

Yeah, she's closer to our age, stronger and would look prettier in short–shorts, said uchi while trying to hide his nose bleed, and almost everybody else.

YK didn't look that happy thet they were talking like that about me so I had to hold her from attacking any of them.

Time skip (there is gonna be a lot of them so be ready)

YK and I are walking to Yuki Masatos's house cause apparently 3-D actually had 27 students not 26 and apparently he hasn't been in school since his 2nd-year third semester.

When we were at his house we met his mom (I assumed) but when we walked inside Yuki still had no intention to go back to school. 

There must've been a reason. He can't just skip school for that long just cause he didn't want to, did he get bullied? I shared the thought out of my head and YK and I walked back to school.

Back in school

I am with YK in the teachers room when we se the students from 3–c running in with their "we love Shizuka" shirts and suddenly ran out after telling Shizuka that they would trin themselves to win the competition.

YK got of course a little bit irritated since Shizuka said before that she didn't have any andantinos to win. Kikuno then walked in telling us that the guys were singing a song about a kiss on the cheek. That was when i realized why the guys in her class was so fired up.