Part 4

(This is what she's wearing when she is talking to sawada with her grandpa and in school she's still wearing the track suit)

What do you mean someone have my phone and is coming here to give it back!? I asked shocked while throwing some punches at the training doll in front of me.

It seems like it must've fallen out of YK's purse ojou, Tetsu said scared of his life every time he saw me punch the doll.

Well, then I must shower so I can thank him myself, i said and cleaned up everything.

Shin POV

I walked to the house the man in the phone said and when i saw the name of the owners I got a little bit scared.

I called him again saying that I'm outside and he said that he would come out any minute.

He came out with someone else, maybe his friend but  for some reason they looked shocked when they saw me.

Isn't that Ojou's and YK student? The fat one asked (sorry but for your info i am also fat so...#fat people rock) and the man i talked with slapped him on the head.

Ojou's and YK student? I asked suspicious and when I flipped the phone and looked at the backside I saw a picture of YK and YN and I knew that they were really talking about them.

They let me in and i sat down. I asked about the girls on the picture as if i didn't knew them and they lied about something about a cousin liking YK ore something. Then when i asked about why the guy next to him said about me being a student of ojou and YK the guy next to him just nodded and got smacked on the head again. After an old man walked in and just from one look I knew that he was the leader. Just when he was about to explain I heard someone walk behind me and i looked back and saw YN and she looked really shocked.

YN POV

What are you doing here!?

Ojou, he's the one that found your phone.

What?! *Sigh* so have you talked to grandpa yet? I asked.

No, we haven't talked yet cause you came before I could explain so I think that you should be the one to explain. Grandpa said 

Alright, sawada how much do you know already?

I know that you and YK are somehow involved in the yakyza and that you are the "ojou".

All right, it seems that you know a little bit so I should explain. I am the next generation yakuza leader of the Yamaguchi family cause YK didn't want to, she wanted to be a teacher instead.

(Grandpa) please don't tell anyone, if the people know who they are both of them will get fired and I don't know if you know but YN actually wants to be the new leader and a dancer and for it to come true she has to help Kumiko (I think he calls her kumiko, correct me if I'm wrong) student's graduate. Which means she has to help Kumiko graduate you guys.

(Sawada) I know and I didn't have any intentions to tell anybody, it's their life and school have been more interesting after YN started working there..oh and also I wouldn't sell out my friend.

I smiled at him and he smiled back.

You have very good friends YN, Grandpa said.

I know.