Character info

Name: YN Yamaguchi 

Age: 20

Birthday: Your birthday

Family: grandpa, Yankumi and the others in the family

Hobby: art, training and playing games.

Like: Friends, family, sour things, cute things (secret), food, making her friends and family happy, martial arts and to sleep. 

Hate: people hurting her friends or family, people stealing her food or sweets and when someone wakes her up.

Character: Yn is nice but can be cold and blunt sometimes. She's also a little bit shy once you meet her but once she's comfortable she's the sweetest. She doesn't like to fight without a good reason. Has not lost a fight.

Appearance: She looks like the picture above but with longer hair. She has a tattoo representing the Ooedo family on her arm that she cover with her clothes.

AN: Hello! (from 2024)I have seen many new people voting on this old story (thank you for still reading it even though I haven't published anything in a while)! I plan to finish this story so I'll try my best to find the time and energy to continue writing this & edit the previous chapters cause they're so hard to read (I can't help but cringe). But I promise to finish this! 

Next time I publish a chapter (even if it's just the old ones edited) I will by that time have finished the first season and will give you a (small) schedule for when everything will be published. Thank you all again!